Saturday, April 13

Art Vibration - 515



An Art Call of  Russia 2019



Friend in this week I received a art call from Russia . Master Vitalii Vasilev art manager of Russia , he is working for Historical building Structures  of  Russia by way of art . Art mean only realistic  painting . kind  your information  when I was studied In masters in that time I created a critical work for Heritage , I created a wall image of fort Amera Jaipur in my class room wall you can say my studio wall of Rajuasthan School of art . that work was created a right sound in front of care taker of heritage and today Amer Fort or that’s look is in front side of  yours . you can say I did plantation of heritage care for our future step .
Master Vitalii Vasilev  Russia is Lighting to traditional lamp at Narendra Bhawan Bikaner , with Him Artist Shryansy Manu  INDIA 

i Noticed there a Camera was down ..
Master Vitalii Vasilev Russia noticed to this point when he came four month Ago in Bikaner. Artist Shryansy Manu organized a demo art show of Russian  Historical Buildings in form of Paintings . that show was exhibited at Narendra Bhawan Lalgarh  Palace Bikaner. 

Kind  your Information  in year 2004-05 I have stopped to realistic art work in my art journey , but that fine work inspired to master Vitalii vasilev Russia or he is calling to me for join his art project in Russia as a realistic art master . I am happy he noticed and observed to my skill of realistic work ( study work ) . he has showing his full confidence on me for his art project so he is in giving me a art call for heritage care project work of Russia . it is a itself  art achievement for my study work or art journey by Russian art community .  

Some work As a Demo  from master Vitalii vasilev Russia ( its a Exhibition of Russian Historical Building Structure  )
So I am very much thankful for Master Vitalii Vasilev or Art Community of Russia . for Me Master Vitalii Vasilev Russia has fixed the date of art work in Russia . date 8 to 19 Aug.2019  in Rostov The Great and date 20 to 30 Aug. 2019 Alexandrov .

He need to my passport image then , he will posted me my invitation letter for art trip of Russia , it is a very important or responsible work for each one artist of our world when he live on a art call of other countries.  Because art caller community need more fine work to artists about their project . they are writing a new history for their own country by support of other countries artists . 

Master Vitalii Vasilev Russia has showed  his trust on me or he is calling to me for his art project . may be time will support to me then I will complete to  his project work as a visual art master of INDIA . 

Here a image of list of artist selection of Master Vitalii Vasilev Russia , in that list  your can see to my name . that list master vitalii vasilev Russia published on his facebook page or he was linked that’s link on my wall of facebook page too. 

Now I am on an art call of Russia 2019 . 


Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA


No comments: