Wednesday, December 4

Art Vibration - 529


3D Portrait Task I Accepted …

step 1
step 2
Friends some time  our time  is design a special task for our mind . that task we face as  a exam or test of us . because we accept that . so we put our 100 % in that task for a right result .about result of  this  kind of task we are not sure but we work hard for that . 

Actually this kind of new task educate to us teach to us like a institute . in art we are calling to this  kind of condition .. art teaching to art / work teach to work ..it is fact because I have applied it many time,  this tag line  concept in my all new art tasks . so I can say it because it is right !

step 3
step 4
Last month I was on art call of Director of Art Hotel Gaj Kesari  Bikaner , Sir Sunil Rampuriya called to me for a new task . he showed two human body structure cum sculpture . that was in fiber casting art form . Sir Sunil Rampuriya wanted to me 3D face for  that head less fiber sculptures . 

You know I am master in Painting , I am working as a creative painter  but  A Sculptor is living in me so I taken that task as a test of myself . 

step 5
step 6
I started 3D portrait with medium cardboard or gum plus brown paper . in this task I thought as a sculptor , I planned to portrait as a sculptor . kind  your information before task of this 3D portrait I did not created any 3d portrait in cardboard . so it was a live test of  myself creativity . I did not looked to other artists work in this task work . so everything was came out from  my own creativity  . it was interesting for me with sound of full  art challenge . I created it for me . 



In visuals  you will see how to I started and where I finished to that 3D portrait task .

step7
step 8
 22 hours I worked with cardboard or gum for find a right 3D portrait from my creativity . it was puzzle exercise for  my mind . I am happy my mind solved this puzzle and gave me a 3D portrait or I could completed a right task on right time . 
 
step 9
Second  3d portrait
You can ask how to Right Time ? so I tell you  Sir Sunil Rampuria wanted Install to that 3D portrait  in function of Art Hotel Gaj Kesari  Bikaner , in that function Jodhpur Maharaja Hon’ble Gaj Singh was chief guest . So in his presence sir Sunil Rampuriya install to that 3D portrait in his art hotel Gaj Kesari . Maharaja  Jodhpur  Hon’ble Gaj Singh ji noticed to that art Installation at  Art Hotel Gaj Kesari Bikaner .  so it was region of right time for my art task .

When first 3D portrait was completed then I started second one . in second one I taken more time for more practice plus put out to my creativity . so I taken 25 hours in second 3d Portrait ,that’s result  you will see in visuals .

The result of 3d Portrait was made me more confident because I did passed a 3d sculpture creation task with a new medium cardboard . 

Second  3d portrait







 my acceptance was not wrong for 3D Portrait task . it was more sign me . Art Critic Sir Vinod Bhardwaj asked to me in his style    Purohit are you creating sculpture in this days ? “ it was a big complement for  my 3d portrait task . so a big thanks  to  Sir Sunil Rampuriya he selected to me about this 3d Portrait Task . 



so here I said 3D portrait  task I accepted …

Yogendra kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: