Friday, May 22

Art Vibration - 541



My 1st International Webinar on Covid-19…


Webinar this new word I hear yesterday evening  when I was watching a live session of  art society the art Discovery on facebook network ,The Director of Jawahar kala Kendra , Jaipur ( JKK ) Mrs. Kiran soni Gupta used this word for online Discussion . ( seminar on web world its convert in sound webinar ) it is perfect word for web discussion about  social education . so thanks to Director of JKK  Ma’m Kiran Soni Gupta  you gave me a right word for online art discussion .

Documentation of  international webinar 2020 by pragyalay sansthan Bikaner
This week I joined many webinar of art and culture on facebook or instagram . I also invited for some live sessions on art and covid-19 subjects. As a art master I am observing  to time condition or that’s effects on our world family  so it is  my duty I put my views and art for social support and education of  my world family . by academic value I am art master but in real life I am living like a student . it is true . my many close friends and seniors are know it ,

Now I come on topic , this week I invited for a international webinar , it was a important webinar for all participants because a senior writer cum fighter of  Rajasthani language validity .Sir Kamal Ranga called me and he informed to me about a webinar . he want to know  my view about covid-19 and he asked to me what role can play a painter in this critical condition of covid -19 or what should role of a painter in it or how ? 

Documentation of  international webinar 2020 by pragyalay sansthan Bikaner
His question was very important for me,  because I am very serious about this covid -19 ( unwanted death for our world family )    I am very much critical about covid-19 , you know in last post of this art vibration I shared with  you a post with  my committed art works., i did that on date 22 march 2020 and I shared that with our world family because I were completing my art duty as a social person or as a artist too. I created critical drawing on condition of covid-19 or by that drawing works I tried to pull out to society /  I educated to society about this unwanted death -  covid-19 .

You know in my answer I wrote a note in 300 to 400 words and share with Rajasthani language Writer Kamal Ranga Bikaner. He managed a webinar by his literature society pragyalay sansthan , he invited to some more persons of art/literature and  culture for that webinar from our the world family . 

news cutting of print media,  provider Writer Kamal Ranga 
seven member’s were in webinar penal , one from Mauritius and other were from INDIA . in that webinar penal I notice a Doctor of Theater  art, a doctor of literature , proff. Of universities we all were input our views about covid-19 in  webinar .( some more participants could not joined our webinar because they faced some technical problem in online communication – it is part of life ) .
for that webinar I wrote a paper in Hindi or submit to director of Pragyalay Sansthan  by online network from my home  in this lock down-5 .

the print media or city web media noticed  to this very important webinar of pragyalay sansthan or they have published it very well for social education or information too . so a special thanks to our city web/ print media .

I am thankful for all participants of our webinar , they noticed to  my art view for this covid-19 .
I am  regarding for Sir Kamal Ranga and  his team, because  they selected to me  and created a space for put to my view in front side of our world family by that webinar .

Here I am going to share  my art note for  your notice , it is in Hindi so I hope  you will translate it by google translate or other better translate web page of  online . 


 
writer /poet Kamal Ranga
चित्र समाज का दर्पण रहा है और समाज को दर्पण दिखाने का कार्य करता रहा है चित्रकार ! चित्र है क्या ? एक अंतर ध्वनि जो समाज या व्यक्ति ( चित्रकार ) की भी हो सकती है को शिल्प रूप देना , है चित्र ! आदि काल से मानव संस्कृति में चित्रकार ने समाज और व्यक्ति की आंतरिक ध्वनि को चित्रित किया और समाज के सामने एक दर्पण की भांति रखा ! अब वह काल आध्यत्म का रहा हो या धर्म पलायन का या फिर आधुनिककरण का ! चित्रकार ने एक सतर्क दर्पण दिखने वाले प्रहरी की भांति ही समाज में अपनी भूमिका का निर्वहन किया है ! चित्रकारों ने ही बौद्ध धर्म की अंतर ध्वनि को पुरे विश्व तक पहुँचाया ये सब से बड़ा उदाहरण कहा जा सकता है इस बात का !
आज भी चित्रकार पूर्णरूप से सजक है सतर्क है समय की अंतर ध्वनि को सुनने और उसे अभिव्यक्त करने को कटिबद्ध भी है !
वर्तमान में पूरा विश्व कोविद - १९ महामारी की त्रासदी से ग्रसित है ! इस ला इलाज बीमारी का अभी तक कोई तोड़ विश्व चिकित्सा समुदाय को नहीं मिल पाया है !  लाखों लोगो की जाने जा चुकी है और खतरा ज्यों का त्यों बना है ! चिकित्सा विभाग ने इस महामारी से बचने के कुछ उपाय बताये हैं !  जिसे  जीवन में  आजमाना  ही होगा अगर जीवित रहना है तो ! यहाँ इस स्थिति में अब एक चित्रकार क्या भूमिका निभा सकता है समाज के लिए ? वह  चित्र में महामारी की त्रास्दी से समाज की  विचारणा में भय का भाव उत्पन कर सकता है ताकि समाज सतर्क हो जाए या फिर प्रोत्साहित / उत्साहित करने वाले चित्र रचकर समाज को मानसिक तनाव से मुक्त करके धैर्य से इस  संकट से उबरने का मार्ग दिखा सकता है ! मुझे ख़ुशी है कि इस  वर्तमान समय में  विश्व के चित्रकार कोविद -१९ के विरुद्ध और समाज के साथ खड़े है ! उनके चित्र समाज को कोविद १९ से लड़ने के तरीको को चित्र के माध्यम से उनके ज्ञान में ला रहे है , साथ ही साथ सकारात्मक विषयों पर चित्र रचना करके कोविद १९ के विरुद्ध लड़ रहे कर्मठ योद्धाओं का मनोबल ऊँचा  कर रहे है !
( नोट :- दिनांक  २२ मार्च २०२०  मैंने आत्म  अनुबंधित होकर प्रथम लॉक डाउन पे कोविद १९ महामारी के विषय पर कोई  दस रेखाचित्र उकेरे और उसे समाज के सामने रखा ऑनलाइन नेटवर्क्स के जरिये ! मैंने मेरा कला धर्म निभाया और वो सम्भवतय  मेरे समाज के काम आया होगा ऐसा मेरा मानना है ! )


I also share my one drawing , I created it on covid -19 and I wrote caption on that drawing in Rajasthani language for  Rajasthani family , in this time I am in Rajasthan so it was must for me I communicate in local language with local people of  my state Rajasthan . 
my art work on covid-19 , creation date 22 march 2020

my art work on covid-19 , creation date 22 march 2020
 this webinar was a important experience for my art journey or it was first time in my life  .
so I wrote about it  my 1st international webinar on covid-19 .

Yogendra  Kumar Purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: