Saturday, July 31

Art Vibration - 552

A committed Art Soul for Visual art

Artist Cum Art Critic

 Rajendra P Sharma,  Jaipur

Year 2021 of Art Vibration blog is dedicate to art critics of my nation INDIA , On home page of this art vibration blog  you can see to two images of art critics  , on screen  you can see left side art critic Sir  Vinod Bhardwaj INDIA  and right side Art Critic  Sir Prayag Shukl INDIA .

Article on Rang Malhaar art event 2020

Here this post is focus on one more art critic of Rajasthan INDIA . he is a good painter  not only a art critic . he is fully conscious on visual art of our world . because he is very much committed for visual art .

In visual art journey, he is my senior , he has completed  art education from Rajasthan School of art college , Jaipur Rajasthan  INDIA , so he is academic artist of INDIA very first .

Last year when covid -19 was started in India , in that time I received a phone call . a very soft voice person told me , hello yogendra I am Rajendra P Sharma From Jaipur , can  you provide to me some good images of  your art work ? you have participated In Art Event ( one day workshop ) Rang Malhaar 2020. 

A joint Article on two artists ,  one is myself / second is Shiv Kumar  Soni , art critic Rajendra P Sharma

 I asked to him who are  you and  why you need my art work images ? then he replied to me, I am art critic cum artist,  I also participated in Rang Malhaar art event or now I want to write a short review on that art event . so I want your art work images . he said I will publish it in Daily News paper Title Denik Navjyoti Jaipur .

For my confidence he tolled me ,  I were student of Rajasthan School of art Jaipur . so I trusted on him and sent my art work images to him on his email .

After a week he sent me a news paper cutting on my whatsapp contact .  that was a complete article on art Event Rang Malhaar 2020 . I were surprised , how to a art critic can understand to artist work, without a single table meeting with artist . 

Article on art Event  Rang malhaar 2021
Now I am very much thankful for Rajendra P Sharma ,  because he did read to  my art sound from his deep art vision ( a vision of artist or art critic too. )

After that article we joined to each other on social media page facebook . I noticed his art view and review and he was started his art observation on my art journey . it was silent but continue .

 

One day once again Rajendra P Sharma called me and demanded to me  my short bio data and some art work images of myself work . I shared that with him or he was converted that in form of a article  and published in  news paper( Art page / magazine ) of Dainik Navjyoty Jaipur .

A complete   Article collage of Art Critic Sir  Rajendra P Sharma  ,he write it in this covid _19 ,

 

You can notice,  the covid-19 time /critical zone of human life was still activated  in environment or in our human life . in that critical zone he push/pull and catch to artists for art and life, it is not possible for a businessman, but it can possible from a committed art soul .

 

 Sir Rajendra P Sharma have  a very committed art soul for visual art . Its example  you can see in his published articles .  I am going to share some article images of him  at here for your notice or reading

When  you will read his writing words you will feel a committed art soul in his words.

So here I said about him  a committed art soul for visual art ..

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Arts

Bikaner, INDIA 

No comments: