Monday, August 28

Art Vibration - 623

 

Art Can Deactivate To 

 activate ..

Friend art is not a subject of learning or reading ,it is subject of practice or practical . art is giving full freedom to a active art mind for select to art mediums , objects or concepts . no one can objection on  selection of a active art mind . art is not need any particular form or styles from  a active art mind but art need full dedication for practice of art .   

Master Kishan Singh is getting active for his art vision 2023 one day workshop


 

Art not need any age group or art have no limit for age about art . its big example I can put here for prove to my words . Nobel prize winner  Sir Ravindra Nath Thakur India  was started painting ( art ) in his 67 years age . or he was got active himself  for art , then today we have his Ravindra Bharti Art canters or shantiniketan a first Indian art institute in Kolkata .

Master Kishan Singh is painting to Earthen pot in one day workshop 2023


In this days I am busy in natural painting ( Natural farming work by rain water ) or in this big natural painting I am taking help of two young guys . or in that two young guys one is very silent . when I am talking to him about his life aim , he said I am living to life in my limited condition . yes he is living in a village a very small village or for life he is taking some work of farming or he is managing his very small shop / store for some income . 


One day I asked to him are  you want to do something  new in your life for more easy life ? that work will not need to you  your education . but that work will need to your 100% dedication or contribution of mind . can you do it ?

 In reply he said I will try but what I can do or what  you provide to me for that work .

I said art , on my mobile screen I have showed some art work images of myself , he asked to me how to you create it , I said I create it from my art vision or by art dedication ,   you can also do it just like me after some hard practice with line and colors . 

Myself and master Kishan Singh is busy in white wash on earthen pot in one day workshop 2023 


He said to me ok I will try with  your support .so last week I went for visit to my natural painting or in that visit I bring some colors, brushes and white base of canvas . 

master Kishan Singh is drawing to pattern design on earthen pot in one day workshop 2023


There I called to that young boy his name is master kishan singh . villager of sankhla fanta  tahsil kolayat  Bikaner  Rajasthan . He came and asked to me what is this ? I said it is art medium or it will active to your art vision after some live art practice with me .

Master Kishan Singh is painting to earthen pot by black color in pattern design in one day workshop 2023


We were selected a earthen pot . that was out of use at his shop/store . that object was Jodhpuri Mata( use of water storage of drinking water ) . we were cleaned that and started base color ( white wash )  . he did painted that three time,  layer by layer or after few minutes that’s earthen pot come in pure white look . when master Kishan singh was started base color I noticed he was getting active mode itself in his vision , he was pulled two time to brush from my hand.  in that movement I felt he is taking interest in this art activity ( painting ) . he was getting charge himself or that new practice of art is making in him  his self confidence . it was great movement , I saw a smile on his face that was natural smile .the art has done it on his face .it was magic of live art .    

final look of painted Earthen pot of one day workshop 2023


After white wash  we were planed a pattern design painting on that earthen pot . so I picked pencil and draw some lines that was zik zak lines . In that lines he felt it is so easy for draw or painting . that movement I noticed how to art was doing active to master Kishan Singh .

Master Kishan Singh and his big brother master Ratan singh and myself   in one day workshop 2023


After lining work I gave him black color for start to pain by brush . he was started very slowly slowly  to pain or he did painted neck of that earthen pot . after that I taken to brush and black paint or filled  the color in draw lines of zik zak . or in few minutes that out of use earthen pot was converted in art item / product for decoration . for master Kishan Singh it was surprising but by that live one day art workshop he got activeness in his mind by support of art or art practice , he saw a new possibility of work in his self that was came in him from art . 

some viewers of our one day workshop 2023 at Sankhla Fanta Kolayat ..


There that earthen pot was out of use so I can say that was deactivated or after some art practice or activeness of art that was came in active mode in form of art work of master Kishan Singh . the use less item was convert in art property . master Kishan Singh knew how to art create value of art practice or a useless object. He understood nothing is useless for art or each one useless  item can very much useful in art . 


So here I write about it ..Art can Deactivate to activate  ..

 

Yogendra kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

 Bikaner, INDIA

 


No comments: