Friday, January 12

Art Vibration - 638

 

In Vision Of The Paghamber Of God,

                                          I am An Optimist …

Friends You know this year 2024 of  my art vibration blog I have dedicated to Hon’ble Sir Bill Gates ( Director of Microsoft word ) . In my observation his nature and temperament is like a PAGHAMBER OF GOD . so I have fixed this title for Hon’ble Sir Bill Gates in my vision. Or I have also shared it in first post of this art vibration blog for our world  




I am Happy Hon’ble Sir Bill Gates has been noticed  to  my first post of this year 2024 through the art vibration blog . In reply he is start communication by E Mail Format . It is a big achievement for me because The Paghamber of God Sir Bill Gates are communicating with me . and he is taking my view for his future work . It is not a simple talk for me , the Paghamber of God is giving me importance in his joint work and he is inviting ideas to me  from mail format . he is calling to that exercise , THE OPTIMIST . 


In Mail he wrote for me “ Now  you are an Optimist ..it is not a light thing , it is a very big thing for me or I am feeling proud in self because I am surprising from the Paghamber of God .  he is writing like this for me from his vision.  


Kind your Information when I were updated and dedicated to my art vibration blog year 2024  to Hon’ble Sir Bill Gates , in that time very first I shared  my blog link with Hon’ble Sir Bill Gates and His Bill & Melinda Gates  Foundation through the web portal of Bill gates or his foundation .

My first communication step was accepted from Hon’ble Sir  Bill gates and His foundation team . or yesterday I have received a mail from Bill & Melinda foundation  on my mail id . It was a live message to me from Paghamber of God . In that mail  I found a form , that was a survey from Bill & Melinda gates foundation . That’s title is The Optimist . 

Yes I am Optimist . in 2008 in Jaipur, I was working of my painting ( practice work )  in graphic studio of  JAWAHAR KALA KENDRA  , Jaipur Rajasthan , In that days one reporter of English News paper Hindustan Time , Miss Priyanka  Kachchawa was taken  my interview and next day , she was published a article in Hindustant Times ( Jaipur Live Page ) or she was used word Optimistic for me very first or yesterday that same sound  I observed for me  in mail of The Paghamber of God ( Sir Bill Gates ) . It is coincident but it is true or fact of myself , yes I am optimistic . I accept it . Because it is in my blood or nature .

I am happy the Paghamber of God /Hon’ble Sir Bill Gates is noticing it from my art vibration blog or my daily art updates and then he is connecting   to me from his new Survey The Optimist .

As a Academic art master I have filled  to form of Survey the Optimist step by step and then submitted.  my submission was accepted from the Paghamber of God . so I am very much thankful or I am giving lots of regards to him from my deep heart . Because I am in vision of The Paghamber of God . it is live blessings for me from The Paghamber of God .

 

So here I write it .. In vision of The Paghamber of God  I am an Optimist ..

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: