Monday, July 1

Art Vibration - 520



Art work As A Project work Against CANCER …

my first art work Ag
Friends some time , time design to our day for social work . we know social work is our moral duty as a human . In our world many societies , NGO and some more self designed associations are working  social work in Medical sector. It is true or it is  must for care to others life by support of medical . 

Science is a big social sportive zone in our world . researchers are continue busy in search for protect to  critical condition of a ill person .  Medical science know CANCER is a killer . it can stop or remove from body by self protection of a human . I knew it , when I talked to a Doctor of CANCER . He shared with  me some points about prevention  . the prevention  can stop and remove to CANCER  from  human body . After that talk  I created a poster design in art form . I showed in that poster  how to we can prevention  to our human body and we can stop to in human body  CANCER . 
Artist Shree Gopal Vyas busy in painting against CANCER
Here you will see to that poster image . I created it few year ago  for Acharya Tulsi CANCER Hospital Bikaner . ( that’s text is in HINDI language ) 
Myself Is Busy in Painting in workshop against cancer
Last Month I received a call from Senior Artist  Shree Gopal Vyas  Bikaner . he told me we are going to organize a art workshop as a project work against CANCER by Support of Acharya Tulsi CANCER  Hospital  Bikaner . so  you must join us as a painter in this workshop . I accepted His Art Call with Full Respect because Senior Artist Shree Gopal  Vyas created a art space for me About Social work in mid of our Society . 


Kind  your information that workshop organized under banner of International Free Artist  Group/ International Red Cross Society Bikaner or Acharya Tulsi  CANCER Hospital Bikaner. 

First Day I Joined to artist team of International free Artists Group at Studio of Artist Shree Gopal Vyas . I met to Artist Mohan Choudhary , Mahaweer Swami , Himani Sharma , Anurag Swami , Damodar Tanvar , Malchand Pareek , Kamal Kishor  Joshi, Mukesh Joshi , Ram Kumar Bhadhani , Krishan Kumar Purohit , Vallabh Purohit . 

The Chief news Editor of Zee News  Rajasthan ( Bikaner zone ) master Rounka vyas coordinating and promoting to our social art action Against CANCER on ZEE news . first day to he created sound on  Zee News .

we all artists were created paintings on canvas by acrylic colors . some artists created messages on canvas against CANCER or some artists were created their own style art work for peace of mind about CANCER patients or that’s care take Families .  
 

Myself with master Rounak Vyas  Zee News Rajasthan Cheif Editor  Bikaner ..
I also created a painting in my own style , because in past I have been created a big poster for Acharya Tulsi CANCER Hospital Bikaner or they have published that for awareness against  CANCER . 
 
Some time a art work mostly Painting or visual art are  change to mood of viewers , this kind of art work give refreshment of mind without any sound . so I think it was a great chance for me about real social work through my art , I did it in that  art workshop . 

On exhibition day our City Collector noticed to our art practice against CANCER , he appreciated to our work in Acharya Tulsi CANCER Hospital Bikaner . His appreciation was our first goal . art Proved once again , the science and art can change to life style of our Society . science and art can give long life to each one member of our Society . art and science can remove to CANCER  from our world Society . 
Our workshop on Zee News Rajasthan TV .

The Team Of Lion’S club Bikaner  and international red cross society gave rewards to Doctors of CANCER on that same STAGE they gave rewards to we all artists of that art workshop . it was great movement for us.  I noticed there ,  possibilities of big change by joint work of science and  art . 
our painting Exhibition at Acharya Tulsi CANCER Hospital  Bikaner
City Collector Bikaner  Started our art work Exhibition at Acharya Tulsi  CANCER  Hospital Bikaner  2019 .


The Great Master  Leonardo Da Vinci was started this think or as a visual artist I am following to that , so I am feeling glad and happy in myself . because I did once again a art work for support to science . 
Reward Function  at Auditorium of Lion'S club  Bikaner  2019 .
Myself  with My Art Work after collect to my art reward at Lion'S club Bikaner 2019 .

It could possible by a art call of Senior Artist Shree Gopal Vyas  so I could joined to his art workshop as a project work against CANCER  

So here I said to that a Art work as a Project work Against CANCER   

Yogendra kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

1 comment:

rupam sarma said...

Nice to read your post. Great initiative.