Saturday, July 27

Art Vibration - 523



Property Chandrayaan For Theater Art …


Sankalp Natya Samiti Bikaner  is a organization of theater art . its director is Senior Writer Sir Vidhyasagar  Acharya ji . he is fully committed for theater art and that’s promotion in Bikaner . he gave theater art education or culture to his two son’s or to Bikaner  theater Artists too. 

Now in this days his son freelancer  theater Artist Anand v Acharya ji is calling to me for property design about his plays . Artist Anand V Acharya ji also a senior Artist of theater art and at present he is operating to Sankalp Natya Samiti  Bikaner  ,

Today I visited his play the Inspector Matadeen On moon . it is a hindi language play , writer Late Harishankar Parsaai ( story ) , writer Girish purohit  wrote to play script on story of Late Writer Harishankar Parsai . Directed by Anand v Acharya  ji . For this play  I created a property that was spacecraft name Chandryaan . 

Kind your information Play The Inspector matadeen on Moon  was a joint presentation of Sangeet natak Academi New Delhi & sankalp natya samiti Bikaner . 

Before this play I created a another property for Play Tido rao, it was presented by sankalap natya samiti Bikaner  , I wrote about that property work on this art vibration in past post . 

I know Anand V Acharya ji why selected to me for property of  his recent play .  he know about my work process . here I want to share with  you , how to I work when I create property for a play script .

First I read or see to live rehearsal of that play and I notice how to actor will use to property  on the stage in final performance .  After basic study of property of play I select light weight medium , it is must for comfort of actors or that medium can stable for 5 to 10 performance of that play . 

 So for chandrayaan property  I selected wood ply or I created a cutout of chandryaan from my hand. After that I gave real look of chandryaan by paper pasting work . in visuals  you can  see how to chandryaan came in form or shape . 

property chandrayaan cut out step first ..
                                                                property chandrayaan cut out step second  ...

                                                                         property chandrayaan cut out step third ...

In play The property chandryaan for  use of two actors .  so I gave length 5.5 fit’s to chandryaan . for pick  to that property on stage , I used handle of doors  and fixed on that property . in play script writer high lighted to chandryaan so actors used that many time  on stage . they were moved on stage left wing to right wing .so I got a extra task for property chandryaan . I created both side same image of that cut out of chandrayaan . so property were giving a special look or comfort zone to actors in use of property on stage . in visuals  you will notice it .

Final rehearsal Movements from Town Hall Play Inspector matadeen Chand Par ..2019

 
Final rehearsal Movements from Town Hall Play Inspector matadeen Chand Par ..2019
 
Final rehearsal Movements from Town Hall Play Inspector matadeen Chand Par ..2019

Last seen of Play The Inspector Matadeen On Moon  date 27-July 2019 Town Hall  Bikaner ..

Date 27 /28 July 2019 the inspector matadeen on moon play  run in town hall at 7:30 pm . play duration is 1:15 hour. 

 When I were  watching to play as a viewer I noticed actors were worked hard because the play was converted in play script from Story . so story play  performance is very tuff for actors because they remember long long dialogs or they deliver that continue so in that complicated  condition play miss to sent of drama or viewer can’t get space for think to each one dialog of actors. It is critical but it is because play script writer master Girish Purohit just converted he was not imagine to seen of play in his vision or imagination . because story telling play is very tuff style for writer/director or actor too. I can say it , because I have read to theater art or that’s basic from Natya Shastra of BHARAT MUNI . 

Play concept is remove to corruption from our world or universe , writer late Harishankar parsaai wrote it in story form ..

Final rehearsal Movements from Town Hall Play Inspector matadeen Chand Par ..2019
Final rehearsal Movements from Town Hall Play Inspector matadeen Chand Par ..2019


Final rehearsal Movements from Town Hall Play Inspector matadeen Chand Par ..2019

Final rehearsal Movements from Town Hall Play Inspector matadeen Chand Par ..2019

But in this play script property creation ( task)  I got good marks because many theater artists were appreciated to  my art and craft work ( property Chandrayaan ) .

Before my property presentation some young artists were gave full play form to that play script on stage of town hall. their name you can see with his photo image in browser image cum ticket. 

 

( kind  your information as a viewer I buy a ticket of play The Inspector Matadeen on Moon  for promotion of theater art of Bikaner.)  

So here I said it about property of play script ..

Property chandryaan for theater art …

Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA 


No comments: