Saturday, April 18

Art Vibration - 537



A Commitment Completed 12 Years on Web World …


Commitment is a very responsible word in our human culture . word  commitment had wrote history in past and its working in present for future knowledge , because its writing history of present at present .

I am saying it because I am living it . commitment is a really very tuff  for a social person . I think I am lucky or  my time selected  to me for this word commitment about  prove to definition of this word in front of our world  by practical performance . so I am with this word  commitment .

In 2008 I joined to online networks or I started blogging by blog writing . this art vibration  blog and blog Big Adda blog of Dr. Amitabh bachchan ( Padamshree , padamvibhushan or padmbhushan rewarded cine artist of INDIA ) I am calling  to him my E Guru  Because I am learning to him very much every day from His blog , this English  writing of Myself is a gift  to me from Dr. Amitabh bachchan . 

You know I am committed person for  my art journey . so  you can know  I am full time live as a committed worker of  my own life. Commitment need  your 100 % or it is  my nature when I start some then I give  my 100 % in that activity of  my life. 

In 2008 I started communication  with Dr. Amitabh bachchan  I said  to him I am not  your fan but I am  your E Student . so this blog communication will continue or none stop , because on a point he said on his blog he will stop to it . so I have done a commitment  with him for continue writing  on his blog as a E Student . 

You can say the god selected to me , the time selected to me for that commitment . that day to till today I am continue writing  on blog of Dr.  Amitabh bachchan and he is also writing on his blog . we both have completed 12 years by a blog or text communication . we did not met live face to face  in this journey . but by blog we meet everyday . because we both are committed for our daily art communication , in this art communication he is  my E GURU and I am His E Student . 

Few year Ago I went to Mumbai , there I saw to Dr. Amitabh bachchan at gate Of Jalsa with lots of fan or well wishers of Dr.  Amitabh Bachchan . but after that one minute look of Dr. Amitabh bachchan , I got a big autograph of him in my sketchbook and I gifted some portraits works in pencil drawing ( portraits are Dr. Amitabh bachchan and His Family members ) .

Dr. Amitabh bachchan accepted my gifted portraits and in return gift he posted me a very special thanks letter , for me that letter is a certificate of art masters . so today that letter is farmed and present in our guest room showcase of  my home . 

Date 17 april 2020 , Dr. Amitabh bachchan surprised  to me from his blog when he posted a post with a greeting for EF .

He wrote we have completed 12 years by online communication in this web world . he gave credit to we EF . but I think it was not possible  without Dr. Amitabh bachchan . I learn to him, how to complete to your commitment . some time -  time was taking test of us or it is continue  but the power of commitment or blessing of gurus are work for positive result . 

Dr Amitabh bachchan is sharing his true life on his blog ( I am calling canvas to his blog  ) and in reply I also share  my art journey for his notice or collect his right guide line for more better way of my art journey . 

So I am very much thankful for  my E GURU  Dr. Amitabh bachchan , he came in my life  by way of online  and he is shining to my art thought  by his art experiences . 

In his greeting image  you can read to his full feeling about  strong committed  communication of 12 years  or his all EF ( Me ) 

 It was possible  by commitment ..

 So I said about it  A commitment completed 12 years on web world ..


Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Arts
Bikaner , INDIA


1 comment:

Enzo Marino said...

Men are strange beings in the animal world. All the other species think of the essential, what is vital, what is instinct, feelings and primary strategies. They are pure! Instead, the human species likes to play around with mental games, with deceptive feelings and useless strategies. And often the essence of life is neglected to the detriment of true values and feelings. Among other things, men have a favorite game: to invent heroes and then destroy them, at the first opportunity. Stability and consistency is of few beings who know how to guess true values even before they manifest themselves.
It is nice to learn that Yogendra has had its own E GURU for twelve years with which it maintains relationships of art and culture. Bravo Yogendra for his dedication to the master, Amitabh Bachchan is lucky to have such a great friendship. A responsible commitment for both! Enzo Marino