Thursday, October 29

Art Vibration - 550

 

My Alexander  Is  Give Rank Of Jury To Me…

https://www.facebook.com/enzo.marino.98/videos/10157786693358131

 

Friend Art is a art .its come out  from artist heart . art is touch to vision of peoples and art can give refreshment to social systems . art work like mirror of soul and art expose to inner sound , art have nature of give . it’s a useful property for our each one society . art is not bound in any limits or boundaries . art live in folk or modern too . art is in me and in  you .  it is universal truth . art is a way of communication art is creating soul  relation . I think it is right art definition .

I am poetic in this post because poem is also art sound of a artist soul so please accept it because in poem sound or words I expose to definition of a right art .

In our world we have lots of art masters they all are busy in their own art job.  that is art duty of them or they are doing that for art.

In that long list of  art masters I am very close to a senior most great art master of  Italy . he is energy booster in field of art . so I am respecting of him . he is busy in winning to heart of world family from his art practice . he is not killing to peoples body , he is just  winning to heart of peoples , so I am calling to him my real Alexander maestro Enzo Marino ( a very contemporary senior most respectable painter of Italy ) .

On my art vibration blog I have shared some posts about his art or our close bounding cum relations in  art  and culture . he is continue reading to my art from social media networks that same work I am doing for him from my studio on this social media network path.

At Present My Alexander  Enzo Marino is direct to a Free Art gallery as a director on social media for international artists or their work promotion. He invited to international artists on free art gallery and then he expose to their art work from his online art gallery  . it is not a easy job but my Alexander Enzo Marino is Doing it and connecting to world for love and peace through the way of art.

In this month my Alexander Enzo Marino posted me a letter , in that letter he demanded to me  my permission for accept to Jury post for his next art activity of Free Art gallery . for me his offer was surprised , because My Alexander Enzo Marino want to give me a high rank ( jury ) in his art journey . he want to give me a real art duty cum responsibility about judge to international contemporary art collection of free art gallery . I got more serious in myself because jury is very critical post or my Alexander was wanted to me add in his jury panel .

A letter copy of my Alexander Enzo Marino ..He posted me …

(  Dear friends, dear artists,

I thank you for accepting my invitation to be part of the commission of the collective exhibition "The faces of the pandemi.

The commission, composed of Christine Kertz Austria, Ahlam Lemseffer Morocco, Maritè Svast Argentina, Sami Ben Ameur Tunisia, Yogendra K Purohit India, Giorgos Nouvakis Greece, Enzo Marino Italy, must choose the works that best correspond to the theme of the exhibition.

 The rules are few and simple:

 In the video "The faces of the pandemic" there are n. 86 works by different international artists.

Each work is marked with a number placed in front of the author's name.

Every single judge where to choose 5 most significant works according to their own aesthetic judgment and most corresponding to the theme.

The commissioner, in drawing up his report, can write a brief critical judgment on the works he has chosen, but can also abstain, however, providing the numbers of the works and the names of the authors

The reports of the commissioners must be received by 26 October 2020. The reports will be analyzed and compared in order to be able to draw up a final ranking.

The ranking will be disclosed in the FREE ART GALLERY and on social networks but the specific work of the commission will not be disclosed.

I gladly accept your considerations and your advice. A fraternal hug. Enzo )


For Respect of a Senior Artist or his selection  I said yes , I gave permission to him for add to me in his Jury panel for  next art activity of free Art gallery . 

 

My Alexander Enzo Marino  Italy ..

I am happy to my Alexander Enzo Marino because  he know I don’t like to competition in field of art or art judgment . so he gave me ranking format for art selection . In ranking format I am feeling light or out of presser , because there I feel free for give rank to each one art work , I can give rank to any art on  my own art experience or knowledge plus personal interest . so I am thankful for my Alexander , he noticed to my art nature and then designed this ranking format for give me a rank of jury about his  art activity of Free Art gallery .  

So here I said about it , My Alexander is give rank of jury to me 

 

 

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was not expecting this article by Yugendra. I did not expect him to give importance to my "secondary" activity but still cultural in favor of artists spread all over the world. Yogendra's sensitivity towards me is relative because he has grasped the particular historical moment and the discomfort that it entails and exalted it by taking a cue from his appointment as an international member of the jury of the exhibition "The faces of the pandemic" which is held, these days, in my FREE ART GALLERY.
His, and that of the other members of the jury, was a precious collaboration in a developing artistic context.
Art is my life. I love art in its entirety, not just my personal art that I practice every day but also that of any artist in the world. There are many! And all together they have the color of the rainbow for the skin stained with paint, for the hands marked by scars. Humanity is a rainbow for the color of its hair, for the variety of thoughts, for the moods it emits, for the varied feelings it exchanges with others. This is why I invent and organize free events around the world.
However, in this period of Covid 19, there is one more reason. Knowing the vivacity of the artists and realizing that it has slowed down, I worried because I am convinced that as long as there is art there is life, as long as there is color there is hope for the future and so I created a virtual gallery and I invited the best artists from all over the world to collaborate by exhibiting their works, to propose projects, to organize personal and collective exhibitions. I stimulated and started a global discussion, a cultural exchange, an exercise to keep the artistic tension alive in this particular period. I wanted to give the game of art a new lease of life, I wanted to awaken the pride of being Human. Certainly I have only reached a small part of that population that cheers humanity with art, but I know that many other artists have reactivated like me.
We now form a constellation that surrounds the entire globe. Old masters, talented young people, serious professionals, teachers and artists by nature. This is the dimension of today: the artist who rebels against the adversities of life, a Humanity that does not give up! Thanks Yogendra for mentioning me in this article. Enzo Marino