Monday, October 12

Art Vibration - 548

He Read To Me, From His Eyes…

Post of Himanshu vyas , its for myself on Instagram

The Photographer is work to very first from His/ Her eyes ,after that,  photographer  is use to his / her hand and fingers for click to camera for  get a fine picture , visual story or photographer is write to visual history in time. I can say photograph is time recorder too.

The Photography subject need vision and eye of a photographer , it is must camera is just a tool for result . we are calling to that photographs .

My one friend  Mr. Himanshu vyas calling to photography  writing to light , yes he is right I agree with him . because he is thinking like a writer and he is  write live visuals stories from his camera or camera is work on light and shad format so his statement about photography is very true and logical . so it is acceptable for photography ( writing to light  ) .

Artist Himanshu Vyas is living to photography full time in his life . he have a self angle about his photography work . at present he is in job of press photography as a chief photographer in Hindustan  Times news paper Rajasthan .

2004 to I am connected with him , we have a bounding of soul and our understanding is design of nature and  god ? I can’t say much more  about it or I have no words for explain  to it but it is with us or it is continue . he love me or I respect of him.

Himanshu vyas always read to time and condition of life and then he react silently by his vision that can in form of photograph, poem, article and painting too. But he feel comfort  with his passion, that is  photography  .

Sculpture on Electronic Bulb2020
He is not saying much more about myself but when he think deeply to me then he say some for  my nature , I am remembering when I was in Chandigarh for a art and literature event , I was presented there as a Painter , Kritya society of art and literature organized that art and literature event , in that event Himanshu vyas designed a catalog or in that catalog he wrote about myself , yogendra is a surprising mood of energy . I read first  time that note for me that came from Himanshu vyas , really that was surprising for me  too Or I was surprised because I did not read name of catalog designer , his name  was Himanshu vyas , so I taken a risk before Art Exhibition , I picked all catalog and went near a sreen printer , there on pc of screen printer I typed name of  Himanshu vyas  and got golden name by printing on that one thousand catalog . the point is , ( he wrote  about myself very true but before writing he has read to myself ) .

But the story is not end there every year we meet at JLF ( Jaipur literature festival  ) or on online we are communicate mostly everyday our communication way is our posts and comments . we are not talk everyday  on phone . it is surprising for  you too.

 

Last month I created a miniature sculpture on a electronic bulb  or I did shared that on my online networks for true art communication with my world art family . that work was deferent to academic format of sculpture , so Himanshu  vyas was noticed that  and reacted on that work with his words .

You will see in his posted images how he has read to me and react by his vision . I was again surprised because after a long time he was reacted for  my art practice or about  my art nature cum life.

He is continue reading to me , his vision saying it to me when he react about myself .

So here I said about it he read to me , from his eyes …

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Left Side Mr. Himanshu Vyas and myself , File Photo of JLF 2019

 

  Yogendra kumar purohit

Master of  Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA  






1 comment:

Sundip Sumahendra said...

It's really nice article, very inspiring too. Thanks for sharing with me ... Yogendra ji đź‘Ť