Tuesday, November 9

Art Vibration - 567

 

Webinar of Camlin  was Changed to Painting Mood ..

Art is a complete backup of Human life . we know we can’t recover to our losses but our art can change to our view , vision and mood for next step of life..

We all humans were faced to very critical  time with killer virus covid -19 , we are  not completely come out to this covid  but in covid time art pull out to us for live to life fight with covid -19 .

In this Fight Art played a right role through online path . many art academies and art workers or art galleries were started online webinar for artists or art students . they all were created busy art movements for artists and art students  too.

So I am thankful for them .they played very well their own duty as a member of Human family of our world .

 My Art works / camel Hobby art workshop , kokuyo camlin webinars 2021

 In last two years I also joined many art webinar from my home . I participated as a artist and followed to art demo or instructions of webinar organizers .

That was not  my own style art practice but I did practice with team of webinar  for support to their right art activity in this covid time.

In India Kokuyo Camlin color company started online registration for painting webinar . it was a great start from a color company of INDIA in covid time .

I attended nine webinar of camlin .in that nine webinar camlin provided nine type of art exercise for participants . after webinar camlin provided certificate to participants . For this webinar camlin was not taken any fee or charges to Participants . camlin was needed only registration on camlin portal for participation .

You know I am painting on myself thought , but when I joined to webinar of camlin I felt how to camlin is changing to mood of artist for painting . it was interesting or very much important in covid time ,

 Camlin webinar was not only webinar or art demo , in that one an half hour webinar camlin team was trying to give busy movement to participants . or when a artist joined to webinar of camlin he/she was forgot to all kind of tens of life and covid too. It was not a easy job in critical time but camlin have done it very well . it was surprising activity of camlin so thanks to camlin .

Kind  your information camlin is continue with camel hobby art workshop today . the webinar is on ( weekly webinar ) . but today I enter in age group of 46  so I can’t participate according to rule of registration for camlin  webinar .

In nine webinar of camlin I created nine type of art exercise with input of  my art practice . I went in mood of  my art study time . I painted landscape after 17 years , it was itself a surprise for myself so its credit goes to camlin team or that’s webinar .

 My four year old Niece Miss Disha Purohit was watching how to painting demo and many painting styles through live art demo of camlin webinar . she observed how to demo artists draw and paint to objects and create a art work , she also noticed  to my art practice, or   in mid of art work she filled colors with me so webinar of camlin was very much useful for her  . she learned very much by webinar of camlin .

 


Now time is change  my age is change so I am leaving to continuity with camlin webinar because I come in age group 46 today . sorry camlin team director Sir Rajkumar  Ji .

But in time of camlin webinar I felt change in my art mood , I worked as a follower or as a art student .

So here I write , webinar of camlin was changed to painting mood ..

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner , India                                                                                                           


No comments: