Friday, December 10

Art Vibration - 568

 Craft convert in form of Art..

 

Craft and folk are very important part of our cultural life . because its very much supportive elements of our social life . we can say craft and folk is real guide of our present or future culture . I give respect to both because it is designing to my art life and it is inspiring to me for more creative work .

We know Craft and folk are complete for our daily life . so it is with us all time or everywhere  on this earth . I am painter so I know craftsmanship is very challenging job for each one creation .we have lots of craft items that’s medium is our nature elements like clay, wood, stone and metal .

By Rule of Folk we Indian ( mostly Hindu families ) used to clay pot in home . that clay pot are use in kitchen and for drinking water . by rule of Hindu mythology or folk we change to clay pot in our home when we celebrate to festivals. It is folk culture .

But I think whew we change to clay pot ( earthen pot ) we avoid to craft work . as a art master I am looking more possibility in that useless craft work .

So  my vision is focus on that craft and I start to think about more creative look of that useless craft work .

My art  exercise was gave a new look to earthen pots . or that was came in demand of art collectors . so a useless craft work once again come in use for social life , after painting work that craft work will part of decorative halls and rooms of our cultural society . that earthen pots will participate in contemporary art of our contemporary time , because after painting work that craft is not only craft work, at present that is creative art item too .

Before Covid -19 I were converted some earthen pots ( craft work of clay modeling ) in art form or Sir Sunil Rampuriya  Director of  Bhanwar Niwas Haweli Bikaner or Gaj Kesari Hotel  was collected that earthen pots and he was displayed that earthen pots in His Royal Decoration of Hotels and haweli.

 






In visuals  you will see that very aesthetic look of His Hotel and Haweli .

As a artist I think the earthen pots are giving me new task for paint on that round shape objects or I try to give a right aesthetic look by my painting work to that earthen pot . this kind of art work is taking more patience and time of myself , so it is challenging job for me , how to create value of a real craft by my art .

I am happy I could done it or I could convert to craft work in art form.

So here I said about it .. craft convert in form of art …

Yogendra kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner , India 

No comments: