Tuesday, January 4

Art Vibration - 569

 

You Do Not Think for Loss or Profit In this covid year 2020/21

 Hon’ble  Sir Ratan N Tata A Man of India . The Real  Power of India . He is a father of nation at present in this critical  time of India . what I write on Him my words are very small and in limits of sense but Sir Ratan  N  Tata is beyond the limits of all kinds of words . I can’t define to him in words but I have lots of emotions for him. That emotions  can define to him better to my words . it is true and fact too .

Ratan N Tata is celebrating his birthday - date 28/12/2021

Our world were faced very critical condition in year 2020/21 , when covid _19 was entered in India . Sir Ratan N Tata was gave a statement to our INDIA in His own Style . that was a  very simple but very important statement for all of us  .he said  you do not  think for loss or profit in this covid year .  you should  live very first  and pass to this covid year 2020/21 .   

I read that statement of Sir Ratan N Tata and closed to door and locked to my home for me and for our family members or guests. that was date 22 March of 2020 . Myself and  my younger brother were went out for collect  to milk and food only . we have a little  kid in our family ( Girl Child ) Miss Disha Purohit My niece . we did blocked to her outing and play ground plus park walk . in our family we are six member in home Bikaner .  we all did cut to us from family and social relations . how to we passed to covid year 2020/21.  we know it only  but the words of Sir Ratan N Tata was charging and motivated to me In myself or I were motivated to my family by many creative works like cooking, cleaning, crafting , painting and some more exercise for live to life .

 

Ratan N Tata and His Taj in Image ( photo from Google image )

When our Indian was  made our own  vaccine we family members completed to vaccination course according to format of Govt.of INDIA .

Now we all family member are  in year 2022 along with Sir Ratan N Tata . on date 28/12/2021 I was sent  my good wishes to Hon’Ble Sir Ratan N Tata on His Birthday . For me that movement was very much surprising and I were felt full confidence in myself because I were wishing to Sir Ratan N Tata on  His Birthday After covid year 2020/21.

In my personal life I did faced a online banking fraud ( first mistake was done from Punjab National Bank or that’s social media team ) a hacker transferred 50,999/- rupees .

I informed to PNB bank by a alert message , that message I was posted to PNB social media page with screen shots message  34 minutes before to fraud but PNB did not noticed to that alert message or I were faced loss of rupees 50,999/- rupees .

Second I did faced fracture in my left leg on date 18 /12/2021 so six month I passed on single bed in room of home  . I was far to social relation but on online I were lived full time busy on social networks for art communication. day by day covid time was passing and I were getting fit again.  Actually I were gaining  self confidence or in that self motivation exercise  the words of Sir Ratan N Tata was inspiring to me in a each one second .

Now I final today the year 2022 - I will dedicate to Sir Ratan N Tata from  My blog Art Vibration . so I have share a good Image of Sir Ratan  N Tata  along with  Image of Taj Art gallery  Mumbai . it will visualize on blog  Art Vibration in year 2022 .

This post is also dedicate to Sir Ratan N Tata , it is my first post of year 2022 on Art Vibration blog . you can say this post is my thanks to Sir Ratan N Tata  from my deep heart  or I hope he will accept it and give me more blessings for  my art journey .

The year 2022 is a surprising year for me because I am living it or it can possible by simple and inspiring  words of Sir Ratan N Tata .

 

Ratan N Tata  on F 16  Air Craft of India  ( photo from Google Image )

So here I write his right statement “ you do not think for loss or profit in this covid year 2020/21 .

( Special Thanks To Google Image for this nice images of Sir Ratan N Tata )

 Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner .India