Thursday, October 12

Art Vibration - 627

 

KOKUYO CAMLIN WAS CONNECTED TO ME ONCE AGAIN TO PAINTER M.F.HUSSAIN..

Painter M.F.Hussain is a definition of art energy . A one person was lived his full life for painting and he was painted to painting  with his full dedication . I have read about him in my art education by  books , his art style and colors plus painting subjects are  vibrate to mind of art visitors. 

Original sign of Painter M.F. Hussain for me or it is in my collection
  
Art Critic sir Prayag shukla , art critic sir vinod bhardwaj and late Keshav malik  were wrote lots of on art work of late painter M.F. Hussain or as a art student in art collage I read about him by articles or books .

I remembering , when I was in my masters education , in that time I was in Jaipur or  my art collage was Rajasthan School of art. Painter  M.F. Hussain was created his new film MINAKSHI or that’s film premium was  in cinema hall of Jaipur , that was first and last premium of file MINAKSHI . by luck I was visited that film in presence of painter  M.F. Hussain in that cinema hall. For me it was big surprise I was stand near painter M.F. Hussain .

As a student I give  my sketchbook to painter  M.F. Hussain for draw some line but he said I will not draw any line for  you at present because it is  your watching time so  you must  watch . 

My Sketch ..In Sketch painter M.F. Hussain


His kind  words were  real guideline for me or as a his  instructions I am following his words in my art journey today . 


There in cinema hall I was created a big sketch of painter  M.F. Hussain with screen image in back ground , after end the film Sir M.F. Hussain was asked to all in Hindi MAJA AAY KI NAHI , but I was busy in sketching . so he asked to me directly hey boy tell me MAJA aaya ki nahi ? I said yes and up to my hand from my sheet in that cinema hall . after film presentation painter  M.F. Hussain was gave me his sign in English in big size on page of  my sketch book . it was great award for me from him or I was felt lucky because I got his line for me in my sketchbook in form of his energetic line art  ,

 



Now today is 2023 18 to 19 years has been passed today.  but that live movement is live in me today or kokuyo camlin was recalled to that past memory of  my art journey  by a open online art activity.

Last month Kokuyo Camlin was organized a online art contest with title celebrating M.F. Hussain in Raw Umber ..


(Raw Umber color was favourite color of painter M.F. Hussain or he was suggested this Raw Umber color to kokuyo camlin or kokuyo camlin was produced this Raw Umber color in camlin color shades on demand of painter M. F. Hussain .kokuyo camlin wrote it on a post of social media page . )


As a artist of Bharat I am registered on portal of kokuyo Camlin. So I am receiving mail from kokuyo camlin for participations in online art activities  . In this way I did participated in celebrating M.F. Hussain Raw Umber art activity of Kokuyo Camlin 2023 . 


I submitted my one work for respect of late painter  M. F. Hussain . my work was not a copy work of style of painter M. F. Hussain , because I am not copy artist or I do not like to copy of any art work of great masters for achieve some award or reward .but as a learner I can copy to great masters work,  it is true of  my art journey or  you can say it is  my art commitment . 


Its example for  you by a short story of  my art collage .

When I was in my art collage as a student   my one art teacher late vijay Joshi was told to  me yogendra  your hand is sharp in painting , so can  you paint a painting of painter M. F. Hussain ?  I have taken a order of copy work of painting of M.F. Hussain . In that time I said to my teacher sorry I can’t kick on stomach of painter  M.F. Hussain , he is available so you request to him for a law cost painting for  your order or  you can get a original art work of painter  M.F. Hussain in your hands. Sorry sir , there in art collage in that time I did not thought for my exams or that’s marking , but I thought for full respect of art energy of painter  M.F. Hussain . it was true of  my art journey . I was 19 years old only in my art collage .

In Kokuyo camlin celebrating M.F. Hussain raw Umber art contest  , my art work was not came in selection for award or reward but I presented my work for respect to late painter   M.F. Hussain or I am remembering his kind words you watch now, its  your watching time ..

Here some images  of Kokuyo camlin art contest registration for  your visit.   I taken this screen shots for my documentation of art journey .. because kokuyo camlin was connected to me once again to Painter M.F. Hussain ..by kokuyo camlin celebrating M.F. Hussain raw Umber ..

So here I write about it  KOkuyo Camlin was connected to me once again to painter M.F. Hussain .

 

Yogendra kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

 Bikaner, Bharat

 


No comments: