Tuesday, October 17

Art Vibration - 629

 

Illustration work for cover Story of Dainik Bhaskar News paper 

Friend some time artist come in art test . This art test taker are think for better about artist journey. so they are call and remember to artist for use to artists art . The test taker are Book Publisher , editor of News paper and Magazine or web world designers . by the art they are try to create art environment in vision of readers cum social persons .
 

 

Last week I were  received a phone call of Editor Piyush Mishra ( Editor of Daink Bhaskar News paper Bikaner ) . He asked  to me for a art exercise of illustration work . That illustration work was portrait sketch ‘s of business persons of Bikaner .

Editor Piyush Mishra told to me , we are going to publish a cover story on our  Dainik Bhaskar Page with right image of Business person of Bikaner, I can say to them celebrity of business community of Bikaner . so can  you draw for me some sketches ( illustrations ) ? 

Editor  Piyush Mishra is very soft heart person and he is thinking always for art and culture and he is promoting to art and culture from his editorial desk ( Dainik Bhaskar ) . So for his art interest I said yes I will try for  you sir ,  you send me images of Business Persons on my whatsapp . Editor Pitush Mishra was provided to me Five Photographs of Business persons cum celebrities  of Bikaner for illustration work .

First I created simple line sketch’s and discussed with Editor Piyush Mishra , He said it is ok ,then I were completed that illustrations with color touch , like a comic impression.  

That was five portraits or in that five portraits two celebrities are very close to me .one is  my online friend or second one , for him I gave support to cover to his food factory story for traveller outlook Magazine India .

I created five portrait illustration in very short  time .Because Editor Piyush Mishra was taken  my art test in very short time , He was gave me dead line of submission , overall that art test was for three hours .

In that three hours I created to portrait illustration in right hand fracture condition or in pain of arm .

1 Sir Pankaj Ojha  (comers person )

2 Sir  Fana Babu ( Director of Bikji group )

3. Sir Aditya Agarwal ( Business man ) 

4. Sir R.K. Dammani ( founder of D Mart ) 

5. Sir Kanhaiya Lal Mundhada ( Business Man ) 

 In images you will see to all five illustration work  , it was a live art test of myself from Editor Piyush Mishra .

I hope this art exercise cum art test will come in front of our society through the Dainik Bhaskar News paper  Edition of Bikaner as soon as . or may be it was published .

I was taken this test because it was a art call for me or from a art promoter. So I completed this art test in very short time , I know art is not a magic art is example of patience or that patience is take time for better result of art or this is come  in art work . In this illustration  work of  myself  you will see and notice to time limitations or presser of deadline  too. Mostly a one portrait is taking three to four hour’s when a art master is in full practice of portrait or illustration . for me portrait is not  my subject or I am not a illustration master because applied art was not  my subject I was student of Painting  so the result is like this it is result of  presser of time  .it is true .  

But as a artist I can say I have draw to characters of all five person in their portrait illustration work . so I am happy for this art test or I have done it before dead line of this art work submission without any commission . ( it was art donation from me in form of art work ) .or in return Editor Piyush Mishra Will publish  to my name with this illustration art works on page of Dainik Bhaskar  Bikaner , He said it ,  so I am very much thankful for his right action of art promotion . 

Editor Piyush Mishra is collecting matheran painting of Bikaner for cover page of Dainik Bhaskar Holi special , artist Mulchand Mahatma matheri , artist Ramkumar Bhadhani and Myself created and designed it and submitted in presence of reporter Shyam Ojha in Office of Dainik Bhaskar Bikaner .. File Photo ..


It is a great feeling for me , I have completed a art work for cover story page of Dainik Bhaskar  Bikaner .

So I write it  Illustration work for cover story of Dainik Bhaskar News paper …

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

 Bikianer, INDIA


No comments: