Wednesday, October 11

Art Vibration - 626

 

Editor  - Dr. Ajay Joshi has been  converted  to my memory in history through his MARU  NAVKIRAN MAGAZINE 2023 …

Editor post is very creative post for any publication  field . everyday we notice to creativity of editor through the news paper, electric news channels , magazines and some more literature publications . we know without editor we can’t get right literature , news and information in our society so the post of editor is very important and useful for design to our society . 





A true person can handle to this editor post or he can produce very creative matter for us . a Editor is live like a teacher of our society or he is taking a very much responsibility on self. It is full risk but a true editor is taking this risk for design to right society or right to education of society ,

In my city I am looking to a editor his name is Dr. Ajay Joshi a senior most citizen of my city Bikaner or he is continue busy in writing or editing work in literature field of Bharat. As a writer  he is publishing  with his literature / critical literature and creative literature too or in same time he is publish his own literature magazine MARU NAVKIRAN from Bikaner as a editor ,  it is registered literature magazine of him  


 In this Maru Navkiran Magazine he is inviting to poetry, story, article , memorable movements , travel story , notes and literal drawing on great persons of our world . so in my view his editorial work and Maru Navkiran Magazine is very much important for reader of literature or social persons.

In his new edition of Maru Navkiran magazine he is published to senior most literature person of Bikaner his name is Sir Bhawani Shankar Vyas  VINOD , before publication of this edition Dr. Ajay Joshi  invited to my memorable movement of  my art journey or he said that memorable movement should connected with life of  writer BHAWANI SHANKAR VYAS VINOD . 

By blessing of god I have lots of memorable movement of  my past , in that movement I done live discuss to writer Bhawani Shankar Vyas VINOD  , he is  my first art promoter or motivator in Bikaner . so I wrote a article  with my past memory in Hindi and submitted to Editor Dr. Ajay Joshi . After three months I mean yesterday Editor Dr.Ajay joshi posted to me a link of his MARU NAVKIRAN magazine(  PDF link. )

I see to a fine cover of magazine and noticed to  my name in list of writers desk . it was created more confidence in me or about  my writing because Editor  Dr. Ajay Joshi was passed to my writing work and published in his Magazine from his editorial desk . co-editor cum writer Sir Rajaram Swarnkar also supported  to it or my memory was register in form of history through the MARU NAVKIRAN MAGAZINE . so I am very much thankful for Editor Dr. Ajay Joshi or for his all editorial team . 

 

 

Here some digital images of that magazine for  your notice .. title cover of magazine MARU NAVKIRAN 2023 , writers name list from Editorial DESK , statement of editor Dr. Ajay Joshi and  my memorable movement in form of full article . it is very must  I share this images for  you ,  because without images how to  you know  it .

Editor – Dr. Ajay Joshi has been converted to my Memory in history through his Maru Navkiran Magazine 2023

 

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

 Bikaner, Bharat

 

 

No comments: