Sunday, March 3

Art Vibration - 651

 

Wandan To Hon’ble Jamsetji Nusserwanji TATA on his 185 Birth Anniversay , Today …

Hon'ble Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata , India

Friend Today is 185 birth anniversary of Founder of TATA group of INDIA  Late  Great  Hon’ble Jamsetji Nusserwaniji Tata from INDIA  . I found this great news from TATA Group . The Tata Group is select to me or mailed me a real story about  Hon’ble late great Sir Jamsetji Tata . I am happy because I am in selection of TATA group or in their observation , so for me it is a real achievement for  my dedicated art life. 

 I am tribute this post to Hon’ble Late great  Sir Jamsetji Tata with full respect . I also want to say thanks to team of TATA group  , Because in this mail they have presented to story of Hon’ble Jamsetji Tata in  voice Sound,   animation clip and text also .

Kind  your information I have my selection  no. for mail from Tata Group / that  No. #204 it is noticeable . 

I like the Mail of Tata Group, Because they are mailing to me ,  mail of tata Group with sound of History of TATA GROUP  and  Art . ( in art  historical photograph’s , animations, illustrations and digital graphic too )  . So the mail of TATA group is making more interest in me for read and observe to right and meaning full matter of mail of TATA group . I am thankful for TATA group mail Team , They are notice to interest or they are trying to create interest in mail readers from their creative mails . it is superb work from communication team of Tata Group .

This post  of my art vibration is real  tribute to Hon’ble late great  Sir Jamsetji Tata on his 185 birth Anniversary day . That Is Today 3 march 2024 .

For you, I share a link of animated story clip , I received it from mail of TATA group . in this video link  you will see to artistic animation and story of Jamsetji Tata . I sure  you will surprising when you will watching it . 


The TATA family is God Father of our INDIAN Family ..  or its example is this post . I am very small person of INDIA or I am writing on TATA family  . Because  the TATA group and Family is Noticing to me and  my presence or on this special day of Tata Family, they are communicating  with me by their selective mail format . It mean they are taking to me as a family Member of Tata Group .  So in my view the  TATA family is God Father of our INDIAN family .. it is true and fact of TATA Group . so I am very much thankful for TATA Group of   INDIA because they are taking very serious to each one INDIAN person in their  vision or communication too.  

https://www.tata.com/newsroom/heritage/jamsetji-tata-trailblazer?utm_source=newsletter


Hon’ble Jamsetji Tata was a real developer of INDIA . He was done lots of work for Design to Nation INDIA in very critical time. But his will power was very strong and he was committed for real development of INDIA. So he was done that as a founder of INDIA . Today we know his planted of tree TATA Group  is get a natural growth and a right form in our world . This Tata Group was started work for India with basics or today Tata Group is work in al sector of our world . its list is very big or uncountable .

So here I write for him with  full respect Wandan To Hon’ble Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata on his 185 birth Anniversay , Today …

Yogendra  kumar purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA


No comments: