Thursday, February 29

Art Vibration - 650

 

Hon’ble Minister of Textiles,Sir Piyush Goyal Ji  launched A Directory of Empanelled Designers In “Bharattex2024” At Bharat Mandapam New Delhi  INDIA..

Friends you know in India Textile Ministry of Govt. of INDIA is continue working for small industries of INDIA. we are calling to that handicraft or in Hindi language Hastshilpi . Hast Mean hand or shilpi means sculptor . 



In art and craft or I think in any sector of life we create shilp . ship is a final form of our idea / exercise or practice . In art shilp is painting, sculpture , installation or performance from Body , In literature shilp is story , poem, article and script  ( kind  your information this art vibration is also a shilp of literature I am working on it day by day  for  your art knowledge too .. ) .

In cooking food dishes are shilp or in engineering, shilp is constructed structures .So in any field of life we can see to shilp form or that’s many  subjects . this same theory work on handicrafts / hastshilp .

IN Handicraft this Shilp have many forms or mediums you can say this hastshilp is  a live mirror of our Indian classical or modern culture . you can see in it folk , classical and contemporary ship form , it is in practicing by hastshilpi we can call to him / her Artisan & Designer . 


For craft we use a simple definition . I read it in my art education  by theory book of art and craft , I read craft mean is useful decorative elements for daily use in life . that can earthen pot, wooden light lamp table and chairs in textile that can carpet ,cloth, woolen dresses and etc. for craft no limitation of medium because craft select to medium for craft according to demand of social life  .

I am happy because I am living to this hastshilpi life in my real life, I have done art education of  B.F.A. & M.F.A. in Painting or I have registered  myself as a hastshilpi ( Artisan) from Year 2001 in record of Textile Ministry of Govt. of India . 

Last year I were completed a Interview of Textile Ministry of Govt. of India for Empanelle Designer 2024 . On this Art Vibration blog I have shared that short story in past post for  you . so I will not rewrite that here again.

The Textile Ministry of Govt. of India was selected to 406 artisans / Hastshilpi from  that live interview , or I am lucky I was cleared that interview or I came in selection of Designers for next projects of Textile Ministry of  Gotv. of  INDIA. I can say it was a great achievement for my art Journey . or it was a reward cum award for me itself from Textile Ministry of Govt. of INDIA . so lots of regards for Textile Ministry of Govt of INDIA .


 

This Month the Textile Ministry of INDIA organized a big textile exhibition with title “Bharattex 2024”  at Bharat Mandpam campus new Delhi  India . we all selected designers were invited there so I am thankful for their invitation activity  .

The Textile Art Exhibition “Bharattex 2024” inaugurated in Bharat Mandapam by Hon’ble Prime Minister of INDIA  Sir Narendra Modi ji , He motivated to each one hastshilpi from his motivational speech . it was great experience for all participants of this Bharattex 2024 .

Or yesterday I felt one more surprise from textitle Ministry of Govt. of INDIA , when Hon’ble Textile Minister  Sir Piyush Goyal ji launched a directory of Empanelled Designers in Textile Exhibition  Bharattex 2024 at  campus Bharat Mandapam New Delhi, India . That Directory is published in hard copy with full details of selected 406 Designer of Textile Ministry of  Govt. of INDIA . 


My name picture and basic detail is printed in that Directory cum catalog of textile Ministry of Govt. of INDIA . so Officially textile Ministry or textile Minister  Hon’ble Sir  Piyush Goyal ji exposed to all 406 designers by this Directory from stage of Bharattex 2024 at Bharat Mandapam New Delhi . I want to say congratulation  to all selected Hastshilpi / artisan / empenalled Designers of 2024 .  or I am very much thankful for our Hon’ble textile Minister  Sir Piyush Goyal ji he is showing his trust on us for more development of hastshilp in India .

 I am also thankful for team of Directory Designers of textile ministry ,  in very short time they have designed  this beautiful Directory , so we all 406 designers  are come in light in right time or on right stage of textile Ministry of Govt. of INDIA  . That was Bharattex 2024 at Bharat Mandapam New Delhi , INDIA . 


So here I write about it .. Hon’ble Minister of Textiles,Sir Piyush Goyal Ji  launched A Directory of Empanelled Designers In “Bharattex2024” At Bharat Mandapam New Delhi  INDIA..

 

Yogendra Kumar Purohit

Master of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA

 

 


1 comment: