Wednesday, February 28

Art Vibration - 649

I Am Welcoming To “Pegamber Of God”  Hon’ble Sir  Bill Gates  In My  India …

Friends we know when the Pegamber of God is come in our nation, state , city or home then our life is get change itself, our vision is get change itself or we are feel blessings on us from the Pegamber of God . I can say it is  real achievement of our life . we are feel happy and confident in our self  because presence of the Pegamber of god is create it in  us . 

At present  I am feeling lucky in myself after know this good news , if  the Pegamber of God Hon’ble Bill gates is coming to India . he was visited very first time to India In year 1990 . This month he is coming again India . it will surprising for us , because today Sir Bill Gates is not only a M D of Microsoft company , today he is working in our world just like a great Pegamber of God . he is working  in health security  , food security, farming security , child security and on some more social security . that is very must for our bright future of earth nature and social life’s . so I am calling to Him The Pegamber of God. He is playing his role as a committed person of god, and he know his real duty in our human family , he want to contribute his 100 % positive view or he is doing every day , we can know about it from His GatesNotes web page cum blog . yesterday Sir Bill gates updated a new article on his Gatesnotes , that was on India or for me that article was a complete information of next work of the Pegamber of God In India . 



 

Sir Bill Gates will Meet to Our Hon’ble Prime Minister of INDIA  Sir Narendra Modi ji . He is also a Rashtra Rishai (  Son of God for our Nation INDIA ) . 


So in this meeting two great worker of God will meet and they both will create some more positive , educative , creative way for our nature life or for our human life too. I sure India will get more better way for better life after meeting of them in INDIA . 


When I were read to article cum post of Sir Bill Gates on his gatesnote , I think I was first reader of his post from INDIA . you can say it was great chance for me from God or from The Pegamber of  god  ( Sir Bill Gates ) . so after read his Note cum good news I wrote a wel come note in comment box of GatesNote page, in same time I got conformation of  my registration on GatesNote Page community . it was another surprise for me from The Pegamber of God .  

I felt how much sensitive or care taker nature of Sir Bill Gates . he was gave me space in his Journey or  in time , he was created value for  my welcome note  , I wrote that for him or he was published that on his own Gates Note in very first comment . 


For me it was great  reward from the pegamber of god , so I am very much thankful for him or I hope when he will come to India , our India  will get lots of  great chance for more creative  way for easy and happy plus healthy life .

 

So myself and I think we all Indian’s are waiting of  that movement  when the Pegamber of God Hon’ble Sir Bill Gates  will come to India and he will put his feet on land of INDIA once again for  positive charge to land and life of INDIA ..    

So here I write it About The “Pegamber of God” - I Am Welcoming To “Pegamber Of God”  Hon’ble Sir  Bill Gates  In My  India …

 

Yogendra Kumar Purohit

Master of Fine Arts

 Bikaner, INDIA

 

No comments: