Saturday, February 3

Art Vibration - 644

 

The “ Pegambar of God” Hon’ble sir Bill Gates was Taken My Question for his Webinar of Annual Letter 2024…

Friends when I was gave my first and last test of teaching Job for a govt. School teacher , in that  time I read a chapter in a art book , I read about job or teacher .  “someone are make to self a teacher and someone are teacher by birth ” . After read this one line I leaved to fight of competitions of art teacher  job  in my art journey . I got to myself or I knew what I am or why my god is give birth to me on this earth . so that day to till today I am busy in my natural job this job provider is  my god . In this journey of  job of god I am meeting many valuable persons of our world . it is great experience for me so I am thankful for  my god .




 

Here I am sharing a short story  on this topic for  you , I hope  you will notice it as a thinker or as a social person of our world.

You know this year I have dedicate to my ART VIBRATION  blog ( digital communication tool for art ) to Hon’ble Sir Bill Gates ( Microsoft software  founder of this digital world ) . But he is not only a computer science programmer . As a human being he is a great thinker / philosopher / social active also . In my view  Hon’ble Bill gates  is a PAGAMBER OF GOD  for us on our earth . 

He is trying to convey the message of god  to our world . As a business man he is saying money is important for life but money is not everything . He is trying to convey the message of god -  live healthy / live for education / live for healthy social communication.  Because we are a family or our earth is our one and single home . so I am calling to him PAGAMBER OF GOD .

Year 2024 Hon’ble Sir Bill Gates is launch his social commitment by a letter post from his foundation Bill & Melinda gates foundation . That letter title is Annual Letter 2024 .

By texts/ audio or by webinar the team of  this foundation is fully busy to communicate with each one person of our world just like a job of PAGAMBER OF GOD . In this activity I also received a mail letter from Foundation of Sir Bill Gates . That mail was direct invitation of a webinar of annual letter 2024 ( on Zoom Meeting live conversation )  . As a art master I was registered to myself on form of Bill gates foundation  page , Then the Gates foundation team was invited to me a Question . So I were put my question that is related to art communication with a right health mission . my question was taken from team of the Gates foundation . it was another surprise for my art Journey from Foundation of Hon’ble sir Bill Gates . 


Before a day of  webinar ,  I received a reminder mail from  CEO  of The Gates Foundation Sir Mark Suzman  . In that mail I received my ID no. and time schedule  for Q&A with Gates foundation committee on Webinar . 


  I joined to my first webinar of the Gates Foundation ( it was itself a art achievement for my art Journey ) . The team of gates Foundation was trusted on me or they were added to  me in their webinar as a important art guest  for Gates Foundation . For me it was a surprising because The PAGAMBER  OF  GOD Hon’ble  sir Bill Gates is noticing to me and  my art activities on this social communication platform . 


The Webinar was started yesterday at 10 pm . the director of Gates  foundation respectable Thoko Moyo  was putting  to collected questions in Front of CEO of Gates Foundation Respectable  Sir Mark Suzman . Sir Mark Suzman were answering to all questions or that’s questions were related  to Health & Medical  , wealth & food ,   Education & knowledge  , Agriculture &  Natural Farming too. This same message is in guild line of our God Messages for our Human Life’s or this message are recommunicating  from PAGAMBER OF GOD’ Hon’ble Sir Bill Gates for our social life on this earth environment .

So here I write about it .. The “ Pegambar of God” Hon’ble sir Bill Gates was Taken My Question for his Webinar of Annual Letter 2024.

 

Yogendra  Kumar Purohit

Master Of Fine Art

Bikaner, INDIA


No comments: