Friday, February 1

Art Vibration - 67

"ART EXERCISE ON NEWS PAPER "

 Last week when i were completed a drawing  of myself ,after that drawing i saw  my sketchbook page was  finished. But my art Sound was not finished that was  wanted some more medium  for art exercise and i could not leaved my studio. in that movement  for buy a new sketchbook about  next art work .

  So i did finalized  a new medium  for  my  inner   art  flow that time i were collected  small paper that was news  paper, It was very  tuf for me about drawing work  but i did felt  more tuf to control on my inner art flow,that's wanted  to me Art medium just like a hungry stomach. I were putted that small news paper on my drawing board and draw some line by pen . That line Drawing was not came out  clearly  from news paper but i did draw on that paper and gave some cool feeling to  my inner art flow that was came out very freely  on news paper in that case i did crossed to limitation of drawing medium it was a new exercise  by me  for  myself art journey .


When I were busy in drawing on news paper  i thought how to i can give clear look to my drawing. then i find a Idea  i can drawing by white  color on black text printed paper  and i were  Thinking  some academic art critic will not accept my art exercise on news paper but i were on pick of  my inner art flow so i leaved back to all academic fears of art. i were filled white color  then that art drawing were demanded to me some more input for fine look and i wanted to pull out  all line of myself  drawing from that news paper base. so i used some water color and filled that in drawing , it was risky job news paper was not thin and water color want water observer paper ,thin paper . but i did filled  that water color very carefully on news paper , step by step  my drawing  was coming out  from news paper , it was a complicated challenge for me , one side inner art presser with flow of energy and second side very new medium " news paper " already use or black text printed , over all i could draw a drawing by new exercise , i know all experimental Artist can understand   my  exercise  condition  and how to i did passed from that complication condition of myself , without medium ( canvas ) i did expressed to my true inner presser and i find a new art medium after that art exercise .

Its a natural art work. you can say it, because i have used to useless old news paper and it was a natural or artistic recycle of old news paper ,in form of art work after a art operation of myself in empty art medium condition at my art studio.

Kind  your information after that drawing  work. i were created  three more drawing on news paper one by one and then i got confidence for share to that  art work with world Art family , this blog post is also part of that  confidence , ha..


 I did shared  my art work  on online by social network , when i were  shared my exercise art work with senior artist of Germany Artist " Gunter Ludwig "  by facebook network , he saw  my work and then he did reply me  by his art work visual , he was updated a drawing on his page  that was also on a printed book paper .ha.. In that movement i noticed Contemporary artist is busy in art exercise on same medium  in different  countries of our world. Artist Gunter Ludwig was appreciated my art exercise by his silent  visual reply. here i am going to share his art work  visual  for  your visit .

Artist Gunter Ludwig is very senior artist to me  and he is continue  busy in his art exercise  by art dedication , he have crossed to all academic definition and today in my view he is a self made art academy of visual art . when he was appreciated  my art exercise on news paper then i were collected automatically  art academic certificate from him .  I can say Appreciation of Senior Artist Gunter Ludwig is a True art Achievement of my new art exercise on news paper , what you think on it ..tell me ..

Yogendra kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA.



1 comment:

richard kushinsky said...

ART IS ALWAYS ABOUT EXPLORING THE UNKNOWN REACHES OF YOUR MIND,AND STRETCHING THAT PORTION OF YOU TO REACH UNDERSTANDING. I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING YOGENDRA, IN YOUR ARTISTIC TRIP THROUGH THIS UNIVERSE,GOOD LUCK ON THE JOURNEY