Saturday, February 16

Art Vibration - 69

"I ACCEPT  CALL OF PADAMSHREE SUDHIR TAILANG "


Caricature of Poet Cum Writer  A literature  person
Gulzar Saheb ,Created by Yogendra kumar Puorhit in 2010 
Friends, it was date 18-8-2010 i were busy in  art communication on online .In that movement  i were read  a tweet on twitter network that was from PadamShree Sudhir Tailang Cartoonist of INDIA . He was wrote in his tweet about Birthday of  Poet cum writer  a literature  person Gulzar Sahab , He wrote today i will take a interview of Poet Gulzar  Sahab  for DD- 1, INDIA so who can create a caricature of Gulzar Sahab i will share with him in interview  time of today . 




Kind your information Padam Shree Sudhir tailang sir is belonging  to my home town but i had not met to him  in  my city, he is living in Center of our nation Delhi and i am in Bikaner.


As a visual artist i noticed his call of Caricature creation  for Poet Gulzar Saheb. I did planed for a caricature Drawing of Gulzar Saheb , but a  caricature want a picture of that person,  so  i went on google search and then i found  a image  of Gulzar saheb , in that picture he was  with FILM FARE award trophy  in white KURTA PAJAMA A traditional Indian Dress of Man. 

That Caricature  was a first caricature art work of myself  on call of a Padam Shree Awarded  Cartoonist , so that was not a caricature work that was a live test of  my art observation from a PADAM SHREE  Awared Senior  Cartoonist Sudhir Tailang . 

In  my art journey  unconsciously many time i did created caricature of portrait  objects .that was my mistake or that was presentation of  my incomplete observation , but in caricature subject  give order to creator for extra observation of object without any limitation , caricature want only character not a real portrait  so its give some freedom to creator . i thought  it and then started a drawing of Caricature , i did selected pencil or simple white paper because i did not want to taken a big risk  in first exercise of caricature art work , first  i were observed the face look of Gulzar saheb  and then his life character , he is writer so i selected a big pen in  my vision or in imagination  some book in his background  and one spot light and film roll and his writing journey Path . 

Step by step i could draw his caricature and in 2o minutes i were completed a normal caricature of Gulzar saheb , that movement  my inner sound told  me or ordered me you just post it to Sir Sudhir Tailang .

So i did shoot a picture of that caricature art work and then posted  to PadamShree Sudhir Tailang  on his twitter account  page  in very short time  . Because i were not had extra  time for second  try about caricature of Gulzar Saheb by me . But I were happy because  in short time i did accepted  a big Call of  New type Art work Caricature art. i could created  that in limited time and then posted  to big art Caller Padmshree Sudhir Tailang in very short  time .

I am very sure, Sir Sudhir Tailang was shared  that caricature  exercise of myself  with Poet Cum writer - Literature person  Gulzar Saheb  on his birthday in a live interview or art  talk on DD-1 INDIA. And i promise  to myself i will share  again this caricature exercise with Sir Gulzar saheb or with Sir Sudhir Tailang by this blog post of Art Vibration ,may be they both will remember to That day 18-8-2010 ,when they will visit this art caricature exercise Image  of  Gulzar  saheb character  on  monitor of PC , Laptop, Mobile or ETC .

Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA



5 comments:

kash said...

yogendra ji ..sach me aap ko ek bahut hi bada or be misal sanman mila he .. aap ka kaam sach me srahniy he ..

GOD BLESS U ..:)

अरविन्द व्यास said...

Congretulations Yogendra for you first success in this type art... wish you all the best for future... god bless you

richard kushinsky said...

YOGENDRA I'VE NEVER DONE CARICATURES AND I DON'T KNOW THE MAN WHOM YOU DID YOURS ABOUT. I DO KNOW THE ELEMENTS OF WHAT THOSE WHO DO CARICATURES USE, AND IT SEEMS YOU DID AN EXCELLENT JOB,I CAN ONLY WELL DONE

farah khan said...

best of luck!!!

farah khan said...

great call...