Thursday, May 7

Art Vibration - 380



Six Lakh Thanks to Google +



Thanks is a very big word of our human society. We educate people are giving thanks to our best supporter of life in every day . first we are thankful for our God , because god was designed this life for us  on our earth  or on our earth the senior’s were designed human society and culture  for better life on earth so we are also thankful for our seniors in our life . our society and culture was gave us respect and supporting culture or the word thanks for better helpers  and supporters  

Thanks is a single  word but its impression or feeling is very big , a one thanks can give  you all kind of payment for  your good help or support . in  my school education time I were read in book of Hindi lesson , a chapter about thanks . that lesson was on subject of real income of life .. yes that income is thanks . the writer of that chapter was wrote when we hire a auto for our station after that we pay rent of that auto to auto driver but that rental cost is not a real income of that auto driver or we are not pay the real payment to him in money format . Actually our feeling full thanks is the real income of that auto driver . we can pay the real payment to him by our thanks and our thanks is his real income after collect the rent of his auto .
 So today that lesson of  my Hindi book is recalling to me for give a real payment to google +  by my feeling full thanks  .

You know in year 2007 I were connected to google online network that time I were created a E mail on gmail . after that I were created  my own blog art vibration in year 2008 that was also online space for  myself art expression through google blogger . 2007 to till 2015  I am continue  with google and google with me , in this online art communication  I were shared  lots of about  myself art journey , and google network was promoted  that and today my art promotion work is on by google .

Google Gmail. Google blogger and google +  online network are always with me and today by this networks six lakh’s  art lovers ,art promoters, art critics, art galleries, art museums, art magazines , art medias , art social networks and artists of our world family have visited and read to me and myself  art journey . it can possible by strong support of google networks on online.

 I can say google team have been gave me a real identity in our world art family as a creative art master from INDIA . they are paying me free space for  my art expression and I am paying to them  my recent art update with creative idea or art works .  I am using the space of google for right communication about art and culture . so this art action of  myself is giving some presence in role of educative work by google . you can say from art side I am member of google team and they are team member of myself art journey. Because they are providing to me some right space for right art communication  of myself art matter to our world art family .

2008 to till 2015  on google or on google + six lakh’s art viewers have visited and reading to  my art update article  and art stories . it is a magical result for my art journey or it can possible  by team of google  so I have a very special feeling for google team , I want to pay to google team in form of thanks  ..but not only one thanks . that  thanks is in six lakhs  form’s from  my heart for google team , google blogger or google + .
So here I said six lakh to google +

Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: