Wednesday, May 6

Art Vibration - 379



I was observed two stories  in 20 day's


It was a critical day , I was in hospital with  my family . because we all were  there for care to health of father of my Mother . The Father of  my Mother is 90 years old so his age factor is creating problem for him . on  that day he was in danger condition or we were in hospital with him for recovery of his health . there I was  shared  20 days and every day in evening time I was going to hospital for backup of myself to my family members and I was leaving  hospital in next day after noon , this backup or support action I was  gave continue 20 days ..it was must by me  because when I take commitment of duty then all will come  in confidence . There I were observed  it in my family members .They were cool and confident . second side the medicine was  working very well so The father of My Mother was getting recovery and he was feeling better to past .

I was  stand in gallery of that hospital , there I were observed to other activity of medical staff or public .May be they were noticing to me because I was all time lived out to cottage room . ha ha..
We went in Hospital  in mid night and in morning of first day of hospital  , I saw a couple of pigeon  was sit  on window of hospital . that was net window so pigeon couple was out side of that gallery of hospital cottage’s . 

I shoot it on day one from gallery of hospital ...!

So there to I was started observation on two stories  . one was my family story and second side the pigeon story . every day I were watching in room of  the father of My Mother and then on window of that cottage gallery . first day the male pigeon was started collect to hard sticks for new nest  and female pigeon was collecting that sticks and designing to new nest on safe place or pace of that hospital building .
I were started observation plus photography too on that wild life future design in nature . one side my family is getting mental coolness because the father of My Mother was coming back in life day by day and other side the couple of pigeon was designing their own new nest and I were collecting visuals of that both stories  .

Step by step I saw growth of life  in human  life or in wild life . I noticed positive energy is care and create to positive environment for natural life on our earth. When we put our positive side  in critical condition  then we can get bright result for us after that critical  condition. I noticed it there in that 20 days of hospital .

day 20 of  my observation from gallery of hospital ....!

On day of 20, I saw doctor was gave leave  to the father of My Mother ( My NANA JI ) . and in window of that cottage gallery I saw a white age of pigeon in their nest , I saw  female pigeon was caring to her age and male pigeon was caring to female pigeon and to his  love result that was age of female pigeon . 

I saw the live example of relation or that’s caring system in nature system or in system of hospital . we know hospital is first caring center of our world family , there to we learn how to give respect to human and how to care very first when one person faced to pain in body or trouble  with body . so by luck I were in hospital and there I noticed to caring format about life and in wild life too,  but in wild life no doctor no hospital all are  depend on nature and the  nature care to wild life itself ..ha ha ..

Artist Jorge Azevedo updated this pigeon pic on his facebook profile image after observe to wild life story ..(Y)

In visual’s you will notice it ..

Because as a art master I was  observed it and here I said it ,  I was observed two stories in 20 days ..

Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: