Tuesday, February 5

Art Vibration - 504


 Zee JLF 2019

 

Date 24 January 2019 to till 28 January 2019 . Hotel  Diggi Palace Jaipur was house full/ pack for Jaipur Literature festival . this year was 12th JLF at Hotel  Diggi Palace . Zee JLF 2019 was started in presence of Art and Culture Minister ( Cabinet Minister of Rajasthan  Government ) Dr. B.D. Kalla .
Zee JLF concept Designer  Master Sanjoy Roy  is welcoming to guest and participants of Zee JLF 2019 at Diggi palace  Hotel  Jaipur ..
Art And Culture  Minister of Rajasthan  Dr. B.D. Kalla  and Director of  Hotel Diggi palace is opening to Zee JLF ...


Last few years to continue I am participating in Jaipur literature Festival as a participant . because in my view  art and literature are same or I have some words for  my free expressions .so I am writing or reading  to literature as a literature person too .
left side Press Photographer  Suman Sarkar or Right  Side Press Photographer Himanshu Vyas in mid former press photographer  yogendra  kumar purohit ( myself  ) at Zee JLF 2019 .

Kind  your information I was registered myself for JLF waya online communication . the “teamwork” unit was  registered to myself by their web page . this year I registered myself for all days of Zee JLF 2019,  but by luck I could joined or participated only for two days in Zee JLF 2019 . but in two days I joined many sessions or speakers of Zee JLF 2019 , I shoot some good pictures from that festival . there I met to director of  Hotel Diggi palace ( Pawna of our Bikaner ) . 
Sir K.K. Tandan or Illa Arun  Actor cum Director  at Zee JLF ..2019 along with Kulad Tea ..

I showed my presence there as a  art master of visual art , I created many sketches there , by my  live observation . when I were busy in sketching many art students were talked to me they knew how to do practice for visual art . many press /media persons were talked to me about art language . they shoot me or noted to my art practice in Zee JLF  2019 . 
my sketching work of Zee JLF 2019 ..

In Zee JLF 2019  I met to my old friends or colleges . I joined there folk music performance or I performed by KHADTAL at stall of JAIPUR  VIRASAT FOUNDATION . my friend master Gopal Singh Chouhan was coordinate to that stall of JAIPUR VIRASAT at ZEE JLF 2019 so I gave some time to him on his stall or by folk music performance we created environment or gathering of people  at stall of Jaipur  Virasat Foundation . in visual  you will see what was result of our folk music performance . 

myself  and master Gopal Singh at stall of Jaipur Virasat  Foundation ..Zee JLF 2019

In first session of Zee JLF 2019  I were listen to speaker writer Narendra Kholi , he said very much about historical literature of RAMAYANA TIME or MAHABHARTA TIME . but in that movement I thought writer Narendra Kholi is just fight to past time . he is trying to communicate with past /  history or that’s characters but in that case he is losing his fresh creativity or creative writing . he  is not coming  out to history or mythology . he is talking to past but the future is  still stand /  hope less  in his front side  . the new generation is also hope less to literature work of writer Narendra Kholi ..i felt it so here I said it for your reading . you can say it is critical but it is . there  I listen to Session of writer poet Gulzar Sahab , I listen to session of “ LOVE IN AIR “ yes after our death our soul move in air too ..so love in air is true or acceptable through literature . 
writer Narendra Kholi  in his session of Zee JLF 2019
Javed Akhtar  saheb in urdu poetry session of Zee JLF 2019
Shabana  Azami in session of urdu Poetry at Zee JLF 2019

There I listen to JAVED Akhtar sahib or SHABANA Azami ji they shared some positive angle about cine music or song plus poetry  too. 

There I listen to Rajasthani language session or in that session Dr. Arjun Dev Charan , Dr. Nand Bhardwaj were talking about Rajasthani language or that’s right form in literature . 
Dr. Arjun Dev Charan and Dr. Nand Bhardwaj in  session of rajasthani language at Zee JLF 2019
Myself  in session of Rajasthani language at Zee JLF  2019

So in two days I collected very much about knowledge of  my literature or I shared very much about visual art with others ( they were showed their own interest in visual art or in my two days sketching  work ) .
 

Zee JLF was running on cash less format for management or I were sketching in BAHI ( a old patron notebook of  business or balance . ) there I cash to my time in virtual form and in return I collected very much knowledge about literature in virtual form too  . so you can say my participation in Zee JLF was  also cash less ..ha ..

Yogendra kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent festival !