Wednesday, February 27

Art Vibration - 509



 A Art work dedicate to CRPF JAWANS of INDIAN ARMY…



i created this props  for lion's Club Bikaner  2019 ..
Invitation of Golden Jubilee , Lion's Club Invited  me by this invitation  2019 

14th Fab. 2019 . was celebrating in our world as a valentines day . but in our nation we were looking that as a black  day of our nation . because we were faced a terror attack on our CRPF bus of INDIAN  ARMY . 

We know terrorist are dead body , they have no any feelings or sense in their vision . they can’t feel to pain of others .they are senseless so in my view they are dead body or killer machine for our peaceful world life. 

We  INDIAN lost our 40 CRPF Jawans of INDIAN ARMY . it was big loss of our INDIA . I am disturb till today after that terror attack  . because no one can complete to that big loss of our CRPF JAWANS . but as a Indian we are with our late 40 CRPF  Jawans families . we know its time to take a action as a strong nation or as a peace designer nation . the world and the people of our INDIA and families of CRPF JAWANS are  Hopping about it from system of our Strong Nation INDIA . we can do it or we will do it for natural peace of life in our world just like Nation America and France . we are capable and Nation America or France know it . 

props are use in  performance on Stage of Lion's Club  Function  2019







 As a artist I worked for create a seen of Terror Attack of 14 -2-2019 - Pulwama , INDIA . the Lion’s Club of Bikaner has been completed  50th years . so they organized a golden jubilee celebration function in building of lion’s club  Bikaner in last week . the function was planned for fully celebration  but after terror attack of 14-2-2019 they changed to program setting . they designed a play on terror attack of Pulwama . so their team member called me for design two props for their play performance . I taken their art and craft task with full feeling . 

They demanded to me a cut out of CRPF bus or a one coffin . as a artist I completed  my duty and in short time I created two props and submitted to team of Lion’s Club  Bikaner . 

By luck the Director of Lion’s Club Bikaner liked to my work dedication  so he invited me in lion’s club golden Jubilee  Function . 

Date 24 -2 -2019 at 6 pm I joined to Lion’s Club  golden Jubilee  Function as a viewer . I noticed there all members were in tens or upset in their celebration  time of golden jubilee .  it was critical  and painful for me but it was there ..

Finally some boys came on stage and started performance of play . that was a recreation of live condition of CRPF BUS or Pulwama Attack . boys used to crafted CRPF BUS cut out and model of coffin on stage . in last movement of that play  I saw real true  tears in eyes of all members of Lion’s Club . they all were forgot to celebration  mood and motion after that performance . it was critical , that movement I thought a right action is must on terrorist  community or that’s promoters  like PAKISTAN AND other terror countries .  
There  my art work  could helped to director of that play , the director could created same seen/ condition of Pulwama terror attack  and he created sympathy /respect/love and dedication for late  40 JAWANS of INDIAN ARMY ( Attack date 14-2-2019 ) .

same props are use in performance at stage of Rajasthan Youth Board  Department  Function at Ravindra Rangmanch  Bikaner   2019 , photo i found from facebook Page of Friend Jaswant  Singh Rajpurohit..
After Lion’s Club  Bikaner  that same play was presented at Ravindra Rangmanch  Bikaner , yesterday , it was presented through stage of Rajasthan Youth  Board Department . kind  your information my crafted props were used in that play . so it was right use of true dedicated work of myself about create the feeling of unity or about nation action . 
So here I am very thankful for lions club Bikaner or Rajasthan Youth Board  Department . they were  used to  my art knowledge for work of nation in this critical  time . A artist can reflect to condition  by his/ her art form , like a mirror image or that mirror image can reflect to society or system about a right action on wrong / critical condition ..

Here some visuals of that art and craft work for your notice , you will know how to I created and that used in feeling full  performance ..

Yogendra  Kumar Purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, India

No comments: