Tuesday, February 12

Art Vibration - 508



A workshop with Designer
Master Jiwan Kalia …


What is Design ? this question asked to me Art master Jiwan Kaila in a open talk show of Inifd Gurukul Bikaner at Railway Auditorium  Bikaner. 

I answered to him as a art master  with full definition of Design . I said design is a layout of our  thought, concept or idea . Design is a basic of a final product or production . it is use full for all sectors of our  industries . 

Kind  your information master Jiwan Kalia is a Designer, painter, sculptor , cine script writer, fashion designer, cinematographer , film director  and much more in his art vision . we can say a malty talented master /Artist of our INDIA . 

 I joined his two days  workshop that was organized by Inifd Gurukul Bikaner.  The Director of Inifd Gurukul Ms. Reshu Mathur invited to master Jiwan Kalia  for two days workshop for  students of Inifd Gurukul  . I was entered in this workshop as a guest . ( kind  your information  I have done 30 days job as a visual art teacher in INIFD Jaipur ,Under Msr. Kamla Poddar . )

So I have some experience of subject fashion design or that’s requirement . I am thankful for Ms. Reshu Mathur because she created a special space in that two days workshop  for me  and I gave  my 100 % as a master of Visual art . 



First day I noticed to talk show that was a live introduction of Sir Jiwan kalia or his art journey and on second day we all invited at Moomal resort of Bikaner . there we followed to sir Jiwan Kalia or his art instruction . he guided to us about design, fashion or manual practice of self design ( Creativity ) . so we created sketches and  wooden ornaments . 


I created sketches on sheet but I did not used to Eraser in sketching , so that was  live demo of sketching  by me for all students . students were surprised when I am drawing some objects without use of eraser .Sir Jiwan Kalia also appreciated to my art practice , because I did not used to eraser in sketching .

After work of Sketching  we got a task about ornament design by wood . so I created a gladder by wood sticks and painted that by blue color . in visuals you will see what I done and how to .

For me that was a open platform about  express to myself creativity in front of Sir Jiwan Kalia or team of INIFD Gurukul  too.  

I noticed two theater artists were also participated in that two day workshop of INIFD  GURUKUL . Actor Meenu  and Actor Shashank Ram Anand  they both were created ornaments  by wood , I noticed their true art and craft interest in that two days workshop . 

In end of that workshop sir Jiwan Kalia created a portrait work on canvas he gave some basic instructions about portrait to all students of INIFD Gurukul .


Director of INIFD Gurukul Ms. Reshu mathur and her father Sir Ravi  Mathur  gave thanks to Sir Jiwan Kalia for his input or special interest about their two days workshop . for me that workshop was a recall of  my past time job of INIFD . I went in same mood of  my teaching time .but in that workshop I presented as a student of  Sir Jiwan Kalia . or I learn something more about my visual art or that’s journey .


So I am thankful for Director of INIFD Gurukul  Ms. Reshu Mathur of Art Master  Sir Jiwan Kalia they both were provided a fresh art and design environment for myself .

Yogendra kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

1 comment:

Inifd gurukul bikaner said...

Hello everyone
This is Inifd GURUKULITES of BIKANER. We are here to thank Mr. Yogendra Kumar Purohit Sir for his kind words he shared in his blog with all of us and he has shared a great support in the event. His presence always gives the positive vibes and we are lucky that we got chance to learn alot from him.

Sir it's your greatness that you motivate us always and share so much of knowledge with all of us.Thanks once again.