Thursday, January 2

Art Vibration - 533



He Mantion To Me In His Bikaner Diary …


Art Critic Vinod  Bhardwaj 2019 , Bikaner 
Art Critic is  notice to  artist , it mean that artist is in critical vision of art Critic . I think it is a good way for a artist journey because a art critic is noticing to him/ her  in their art  form . 

As a young artist  I am very lucky because ,I am working in contemporary ART of INDIA and the most and very important Art critics are  noticing  to my art journey  continue , ( I also remember  to late art critic sir Keshav Malik at this movement  , because he also noticed to my art journey ) . at present art critic Sir Prayag Shukla ,  Sir Vinod Bhardwaj and Sir Suman  Singh is very active and they all are truly notice to a dedicated artist of our INDIA . I am in their list it is a good news for me . in year 2019  in a one year I met  to two art critics of India in my city Bikaner . I shared about them at here on my art vibration blog .

Last month of year 2019 , I received a phone call of  Art Critic Sir Vinod  Bhardwaj , he informed to me about a link of his video Diary . he created that on his Bikaner visit .bikaner visit was his first visit so he felt different in Bikaner . he discussed about it  with me when we moved  in street of Bikaner . 

Art Critic Vinod  Bhardwaj & Camera Man  Sir  Manoj  Grover  2019 Bikaner
I noticed a assistant camera man was shooting to every movements or action of Sir Vinod Bhardwaj from His Video Camera . his name is Sir Manoj Grover .



Sir Manoj Grover shoot some interviews of Bikaner Artists in that Interview  Sir Vinod Bhardwaj taken my interview in his presence , it was a great chance for me or about  my art journey . he mention that interview in his diary it is too great for me  so I am very much thankful  for  Sir Vinod Bhardwaj . 


In three days sir vinod bhardwaj noticed to our painting workshop , environment of Bikaner , art market of contemporary art in Bikaner  and some tasty food of Bikaner plus Bikaneri Havilies .

After Bikaner Visit  Sir Vinod Bhardwaj  launched his video Diary with title Bikaner  Diary . that is available on youtube .com portal . I am sharing that video Diary link at here for your visit ..

 I sure  you enjoy to video diary of Bikaner through artistic or critical eye view of Sir  Vinod Bhardwaj .
What I say after it for his great work , I have lots of regards  for him always because he mantion to me in his live art diary .

So here I said  about it .. he mantion to me in his Bikaner diary …

Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art 
Bikianer,INDIA

2 comments:

braddie granes said...

Please suggest if any of such workshops are conducted in the area of Sydney? I would love to attend.

Unknown said...

Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs in your sleep

More than 160,000 women and men are hacking their diet with a simple and SECRET "liquid hack" to burn 2lbs every night in their sleep.

It is very simple and it works with everybody.

This is how to do it yourself:

1) Grab a glass and fill it up half full

2) Then use this weight loss hack

and become 2lbs skinnier the next day!