Wednesday, January 1

Art Vibration - 532



Art And Literature Are Create  Culture In Our World …


title of Magazine MARU NAVKIRAN
Art and Literature work on emotions . in our real life the Emotions are real king it is true  , In Indian  Culture or in Hindi language , we are calling BHAW to our emotions , we also use the word BHAW for cost of market  Items.

So it is fact without Bhaw ( Emotions )  no definition of art and literature in our world . are  you agree or not ?
But I am agree because last 27 years to continue I am busy in art or  my art base is emotions ( Bhaw ) .i also writing  to  my emotions in form of literature that is poetry and articles , this art vibration is a big example of it  .
Today is a new year start , year 2020 is come in our life . on art vibration  I started a culture for respect to very important persons of  my nation INDIA . you will see the art vibration background page with this post . for year 2020 I dedicate this page to senior sculptor Sir Ram Sutar , he created a very big sculpture of  a Senior social worker late Sir  SARDAR BALLABH BHAI PATEL – THE STETUE OF UNITY . my emotional side of heart want to give lots of respect to him so by this page I am showing it , it is  my true bhaw for Sir Ram Sutar .( it is another true live example of  my words ,)

But story is not end here .
my poem ..note  my mobile No. is  9829199686

In my city Bikaner a Dr. Of Business Management  Dr. Ajay Joshi is working on BHAW ( Emotions ) or on second type BHAW of Market . in this days he is writing a very critical topics from his emotions.  His articles are publishing continue in national level magazines or news papers . he is a really good management guru for students of Business management Subject.

He is managing to two types of Bhaw in his vision or he is express that for our society , our society is collecting that for betterment of real life .

 He is using management formula in literature when he work as a editor of his own literature magazine  MARU NAVKIRAN ( Hindi Literature Magazine ) . in a one year he publish  four edition of his magazine . in this magazine he invite to all kind of creation of literature  like story, article ,poem , play , short story and visuals for publication .in last edition of year 2019 Oct. to Dec. Dr. Ajay  Joshi selected  my poem for publication.

I wrote that poem on my real critical story of farming work . actually I did farming work in rain time , it was  my very much dedicated work for nature but rain was not raining on right time so my farming work was burned before a good rain . in this critical emotions ( bhaw ) I wrote a poem , I did dialogue to my god in my farm ,when a good rain was raining on my farmland ..i did laughed on time and god of rain. that bhaw I transferred in a poem form. That poem is in Hindi language .here I am sharing that for  your reading ..i sure  you will catch to  my emotions ( bhaw ) just  like Dr. Ajay Joshi . because he caught and exposed to  my true emotions from his Editorial desk or by his magazine Maru Nav Kiran ..

Dr. Ajay  Joshi  management GURU of Emotions ( Bhaw )
In poem form   my emotions created a literature element that element came in publication by literature management of Dr. Ajay Joshi or after publication that literature came in hand of society ( my poem is just showing a condition of lost to everything , after hard work . so this kind of condition can come in others life in society. but that’s is not end , we can restart with more energy .. my poem just a message to society for make more strength about hard work . this message/emotion  shared  Dr. Ajay Joshi with society by His  literature Publication  , that is MARU NAVKIRAN magazine .

So I think you have know to  my words ..i said here for  you ..

Art and  Literature are Create culture in our world …

Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
 Bikaner INDIA 

2 comments:

Dr. Ajay Joshi said...

Very good post. Thanks a lot from Maru Navkiran family

Unknown said...

If you're trying to lose kilograms then you absolutely have to get on this totally brand new custom keto diet.

To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and cooks joined together to develop keto meal plans that are productive, convenient, economically-efficient, and satisfying.

From their first launch in early 2019, hundreds of individuals have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a good keto diet can provide.

Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones given by the keto diet.