Sunday, January 26

Art Vibration - 534



A Hotel Can  Live Art Museum 



Hotel a Temporary residence for traveler of our world . Hotel mean relax and comfort stay for traveler . Hotel is a new experience for traveler . Today  many hotel’s are converting in form of home culture  designs. The hoteliers are using cultural  format in Hotel decoration . they are using  contemporary art and art elements for design to contemporary time  culture about vision of traveler . it is must for their business because the environment of a hotel create a right judgment for better or not about a hotel . 

The Taj Group a very big Hoteliers group is following this task for better business or better relax by creation of hotel environment about a traveler of our world . Hotel Diggi Palace  Jaipur also following it too ..

When I was art student in Jaipur , I noticed a first hotel Design that’s look like a old Rajasthani village . the hotel designer created a village environment in architectural structure of that hotel  , designer used to rajasthani folk art painting format about wall painting , we are calling to that MANDNA ..  here I can share that hotel name , the name is Hotel CHOKHI DHANI ( fresh Village ) . I am writing it here because my many art  collage   friends were worked for that  Hotel as a Art worker . I can say they decorated that by their own art sense . for me that was surprising because a hotel was giving space to art and artist or they were creating a live art museum for travelers . it is noticeable  for art future . 

In my city the Hotel Gaj Kesari a Art Hotel is also creating a live art museum for traveler . last four months to I am completing some art  tasks about decoration or art environment of art hotel Gaj Kesari Bikaner . here I have shared some post of  my art works .  today that works are install in art hotel gaj Kesari  Bikaner .

 
                                                                For me it is a great experience , I am knowing or you can say I am learning how to create contemporary culture environment by art in a hotel . there a senior Artist Ann ( other country lady but wife of a Indian Man ) is art manager of Hotel Gaj Kesari or the Director of Art Hotel Gaj Kesari  Bikaner Sir  Sunil Rampuriya is a good artist too . they both know what kind of environment is must for traveler or what kind of art can complete that . so they are fully busy in this art exercise . 

I completed some painting works , some installation  art works or paper sculpture works too. I shared that all at here in past posts for  your  visit. But I share some another visuals of  final display of  my art practice for  your visit , that is install at Gaj Kesari  Hotel for contemporary  culture or environment too. 
 

When I saw final display of  my art practiced works. I surprised because a hotelier Sir Sunil Rampuriya gave  a live art museum to  my visual arts. It was great experience for me or I felt  my work in safe hand , because Sir Sunil Rampuriya  Know how to care a art and artist for art environment ,


 























Lady Artist  Ann is using her very creative art sense for decorate to Art Hotel Gaj Kesari . she is install to 
very creative idea in form of art , that installation presentation is surprising  to each one traveler when he /she stay in Gaj Kesari Bikaner . 

She is very sensitive for care to artist image or his/her  work , I noticed she was mentioning the right name with each one art work of Artist , she was tagging the tag with name of artist on his/her  art work in art hotel Gaj Kesari .I saw this kind of tag format in all kind of  museums of our INDIA . 

So you tell me why I not say the  art hotel Gaj Kesari is also a live art museum for Artists ? Hotelier  Sir  Sunil Rampuriya  and Artist  Ann have prove it ,  a Hotel can live  Art Museum ..






 So here I said it  A Hotel can Live Art Museum ..

Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
 Bikaner, INDIA 

No comments: