Thursday, April 2

Art Vibration - 375



MY CRAFT IS FLY IN SKY


Kite craft Stage - 1,2,3, and fly .........:)
Friends we have definition of art and craft  for our clear vision. Art is master peace of our concept  and craft is for use in our social life. Art have master piece and craft have mask production of  one master piece ..
You know I am master of Fine Art and here I am talking about craft ..so  you can thing what is this ? but don’t worry my friends I am clearing it for you why I am talking about craft at here .

We know every art start from our vision and that can get a right form or look from our manual work , that manual work we are complete to our hand so hand work is real craft of today . so every art work is very first a craft and then that can get a right stage of art and Design  like that . but in first that is only a craft .
So  my all manual creation is craft /art . this week once again I were created  a craft work a big craft work  by me . I did created a big size kite by paper or wood sticks . 

I know  you all know about kite because we all are participating  in our kite festival when  our country organize to this festival . In India we are celebrate to kite festival many time  in different cities or different  time . My home in Bikaner and this INDIAN city was founded before 528 years ago . so our Bikaner KING was started Kite festival on foundation day of Bikaner  that is Vedik Date according to Vedik Calendar of Hindu culture , we are calling to that Vedik date  AKHA TEEJ ..

Here in Bikaner I am flying  kite in sky from  my childhood age so I know the nature of air, kite, and thread + myself . you can say I am master in kite flying . ha 

But I am not only a kite flyer I am also a kite maker . From my childhood age to I were started  some extra ordinary kite making work by me , you can say that is  my own style for surprise to other kite flyer . 

I were always created or crafted big kite in different shape or color , you know kite making work need full consciousness , science of flying format, knowledge of kite making medium . time to time  I were learned it from other kites  and some from  myself exercise or thats result I have been created very big kite and I did flied that in sky successfully . 

In  my colony many kids know me as a big kite maker , they don’t know I am master of Fine art , not a professional kite maker  ..ha ha..

In past I were created big kite in shape of big black bird , snack , long kite , round kite ,  glider type kite  and some more designs I did applied on kite making craft . all were successful so that was gave me more confidence about  more big kite making craft. 

This week I were crafted one more kite for next month , because next month we will celebrate to our City foundation day AKHA TEEJ . this week I were created a big size  kite  by brown paper its size is 5X5 fit with tell its size is 5 X 9 fits . its total fits square  is 25 firs . 

Here some visuals of that kite for  your visit , I were shoot it when I were created it or crafted it ..

Today  my crafted  kite is ready for fly.

So here I said  my craft is fly in sky …

Some more information about  my kite craft work , its in Hindi ..i hope  you will notice it after translate to it ..

( मित्रों गुण वंशानुगत होते है ये बात प्रामाणिक है ! आदमी का मन बदल सकता है पर उसकी प्रवृति नहीं ये बात भी सोला आने खरी है ! इसका जीता जागता प्रमाण मै खुद हूँ ! अब आप सोचेंगे कैसे ? तो बताता हूँ ऐसे … आज मैंने पांच बाई पांच फुट की एक बड़ी पतंग खाकी कागज से बनाई है ! अब आप सोचेंगे की मै चित्रकार ओर पतंग बनाने वाला काम कैसे कर सकता हूँ ? हाँ मैंने ऐसा कई बार किया है विशाल काय पतंगे बनाने का शोक मुझे बचपन से ही था और मैंने कई बना कर उड़ाई भी लोगो को चकित भी किया ! वैसे पतंग बनाना बच्चों का काम नहीं उसकी अपनी एक विधि और विज्ञानं है जिसमे बल और गति के साथ भार जैसी विज्ञानं जुडी है ! तो यहाँ मैं ये राज आप से साझा करने जा रहा हूँ विज्ञानं और पतंग बनाने की विधि मुझे कैसे मिली ? आप कह सकते है की ये जन्म जात है मुझ मे ! मेरे पिताजी के स्वर्गीय नाना जी श्री खुमान चंद जी बोहरा रायपुर निवासी , रायपुर ( मध्य प्रदेश ) में सफल पतंग के हस्त कारीगर थे , उनका स्वयं का पतंग का कारोबार और कुछ खास किस्म की अनोखी पतंगो की डिज़ाइन मशहूर थी ! मेरे पिताजी के संग्रहण में एक कलात्मक पतंग की डिज़ाइन का फर्मा आज भी सुरक्षित है जो उन्होंने अपने हाथ से मोटे कागज को कटिंग कर के मेरे पिताजी को दिया था !
तो अब आप को ज्ञात हुआ मेरी वैज्ञानिक पद्धति से सटीक पतंग बनाने की कारीगिरी के बारे जो जन्म जात है मेरे साथ जिसे मूर्त रूप देते है यदा कदा मेरे हाथ … जय हो । )
 

 
Yogendra kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA 

No comments: