Saturday, March 29

Art Vibration - 292



FRESH PIN FOR MYSELF BY




In web world today we have many ways for express to self by words , sound or visuals or some other activities in form of digital  data of our own life . that data we  can transfer on online networks for our communication . by communication we can get real web promotion of our activity of life .it is true because it is working very well . 

Main wall page of Pinterest.com    http://www.pinterest.com/   http://www.pinterest.com/ykpurohit/

After 2007 I were joined to this web communication system by our BSNL internet connection system of INDIA . I were started communication with our world by this online network . 2007 to till today . I have shared my lots of art sound, art energy by visuals or by words , its result I am getting a right way of art and a right stage in mid of world art family , seniors and juniors artist and art critics are noticing my art sound by this online communication and they can visit  my art work in his or her room or on screen of pc monitor or on screen of laptop . 

Today I am connected or registered on may art network sites like facebook, twitter, google blogger, google + , linkedin, Dr, Amitabh Bachchan Blog , tumblr.com or pinterest .com . here I am connect to may art  peoples or  art groups.  so  you can say I am  moving in web world with unlimited space or connection , it is a very large canvas for me or for other online users . so it is great for conceptual talk by words and visuals about world art family . I am happy if I am in this web motion with advance communication system . it is saving my time energy and money because I am freelancer artist in struggle condition. So it is very help full for me . 

 This  network are  expressing to me by very easy process after register to myself identity on it. So last eight years to I am on online with my art sound and today many great art master and art critics are  knowing  to myself art sound and they are promoting to my art activity by his or her like or comment on this online networks . it is making me more confident about my art work . so a special thanks to all online network creators .

Here I want to give a live example of my  talk by a art work presentation story. Yesterday I were created a sculpture of  traditional drum NAGADA by news paper , that is a paper sculpture , I was created that and then updated on online,  after that on my art vibration blog or in same time on other online networks.  When today I were visited my yahoo mail box then I were saw a mail from pinterest .com network with subject . fresh pin for  you . I were  opened to that mail then I were read and saw my art work of traditional drum NAGADA image was on main page of pinterest .com 

copy of yahoo mail of pinterest.com

Actually this month I were updated  my all paper sculpture on pinterest.com with a art cost of that art work . yesterday when I were updated one more paper art work  in that time I were not thought if pinterest was pin and picked my work image for main page of pinterest , it was a live promotion to my art exercise by pinterest team . first piterest team was observed  to my updates and then they were noticed  to my real art condition of present time and then they were gave me space on main wall page of  pinterest .com after pined to my art work image they were posted me a information about my work on yahoo mail . that action of mail by pinterest is clearing they are promoting to my true art energy by pinterest .com .so a big thanks to pinterest by this blog post on art vibration .i can say it is a pin by me for pinterest . 

Here I am sharing two image of pinterest art action , one is from main wall page of pinterest .com with  my art work image and second is from yahoo mail page . because team of pinterest was gave  a fresh pin to my art work .

So here I said fresh pin for  myself  by pinterest.


Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: