Sunday, March 2

Art Vibration 285

A WORK DEDICATE TO PAINTER
KRISHEN KHANNA



Friends today I have remembered to a great painter of our INDIA Sir Krishen Khanna . I were read to  him in  my art education or  in chapter of Indian contemporary art and artist. I have visited  his many paintings and that’s visuals in my study book .


Artist Krishen Khanna  was created many painting on musician mostly for band wala or his team . yesterday I were created a paper craft that was a musical instrument . when I were created that paper craft by newspaper  in that movement I were remembering to art work of Art Master Krishen Khanna .  in same time I were  remembered to a day of award ceremony . that function was organized  by national Lait Kala  Academy New Delhi . that event was in auditorium of Natinal gallery of Modern art gallery new Delhi. That function title was lalit Kala Ratn Award Ceremony .  I was in Delhi but I were not invited artist for that function that was for national awarded artist of Lait Kala Academy or that’s family members .

By luck my two junior or national awarded artist master Naresh yogi and Master Manish Sharma  , they both were invited for that award function and I were with them . By luck I were helped to them  in creation of art work concept  by my art view or discussion , they both were got national award on that art work .  so they were thankful for me as a true artist . so I were with them because  I were stayed at Lalit Kala guest  house  at mandi House . Mandi house to auditorium hall I were went in auto . Natinal awarded artist Manish and Naresh  and a other artist were  sited on main sheet of auto and I were sited  in ground of that auto. Condition was critical but I were faced because I want to visit that lalit kala ratan award function . so I were pay that by me to Lalit Kala Ratan Function.


Image from Google image. Artist Krishen Khanna .



Over all I were entered   in auditorium hall  there I saw a very big hall and there Lailt kala academy team was presented  some video of senior artists of our INDIA. That video was art work presentation of Lalit Kala Ratan Awarded  Artists . there I saw art work of senior Artist  Krishen Khanna . Band wala . in video i saw his real concept about his art work in same  time I saw first time live to artist Krishen Khanna . that was year 2005 .

Today is 2014 , once again I remembered to that real or a critical story of  my art journey for visit to senior artists and his real art concept by a national level art event of  Natinal Lalit Kala Academy .




Image from Google Image - it is painting of Artist krishen Khanna ,
for more information i want to share a link http://www.saffronart.com/artists/krishen-khanna

Yesterday when I were completed to my paper craft in form of musical instrument  in same time  Senior artist Krishen Khanna  and his art work visuals were came in front side of  my vision. It was unconsciously  but true  and today I have updated  that art work on online communication network for our world art family , in that update caption  I have wrote about that art work . it is dedicate to great Art master Krishen Khanna ..INDIA .

Here I want to share that paper  craft work images for  your visit  and I sure  this art and craft work  will recall to art work of Artist Krishen Khanna when  you will visit it..

So here I said a art work dedicate  to painter Krishen Khanna

Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

1 comment:

richard kushinsky said...

YOGENDRA A WONDERFUL TRIBUTE TO AN EXCEPTIONAL ARTIST FROM YOUR GREAT COUNTRY OF INDIA, INDEED A NATIONAL TREASUR. YOUR PAPER SCULPTURE IS AN APPROPRIATE AND EXCELLENT WORK TO PAY HOMAGE TO HIS GENIUS.