Friday, February 28

Art Vibration - 284

OUR NEWS PAPER IS OUR TELESCOPE



This Image from Google Image ..



We know today our world is busy in work of communication or that’s information collection for future betterment . In Indian  Hindu Mythology when newspaper was not in social system in that time a one person was working for communication or that’s information .  we are calling to that person God NARAD MUNI . I can say our today communication or information system is inspired by him or his working style . who  was followed   to him very first I don’t know but I can observe that same sound in our today news paper or communication system so I said it .


Our news paper is a part of our daily life. We start our day by a cup of  tea or news paper . by news paper  we are collecting all kind of information every day of our city, state, nation ,world or this universe with all kind of subjects of our life of earth . a news paper is working for us like a telescope because through the news paper in our   room we can see or observe  to all our the world in one hour  by 20 pages .

You can think  why I am saying this philosophical talk at here ? so I want to inform  to  you by my telescope , I mean this blog art vibration , I am saying it because in this days I am busy in paper craft  work  and in this paper craft  I am using to news paper for paper sculpture .

Yesterday when I were lived busy in paper craft in that movement I were thought about news paper then I were fined  this telescope art concept in news paper or that’s real role in our contemporary social system .  in same time I were created a paper craft  in form of telescope that is in news paper . here I want to share that image  for  your visit .

We know a news paper is giving to us lots of view and visuals in 20 pages . a news paper give many angles to us  like  social condition, political condition , land condition, farming condition , education condition, critical condition, promotional condition , over all a contemporary life condition of all our the world , we can  see to other countries  or that’s live condition by our news paper in our room , this news paper is braking to distance of land  just like a telescope . by telescope we can see near to  a far spot , telescope can zoom to a  far point, very  close by zooming  telescope show to us very clear to spot of  distance . it is a magic of science research . this same thing is working with news paper I  were observed it when I think in this angle about news paper . so I were created a paper sculpture of telescope  by newspaper  for  your visit or observation I think  you will accept  my  think about newspaper . ha

So here I said our newspaper is telescope ..

Yogendra kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! <3