Thursday, June 4

Art Vibration - 383



I was lived to script of film PIKU



Last month I were visited to Hindi cine art product film PIKU . you know I have commitment with Dr. Amitabh Bachchan for our daily art communication by this online  way or path . I were  accepted  to him as a E GURU ( E – Teacher of visual art )  and he was accepted to me as a E Student . in this communication of art  we are sharing our art work visuals and art report  to last eight years without any brake . so in this communication chain creation work ,  last month I were went to cine magic theater of  Bikaner for visit the recent art work of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan .     

Yes I am saying about his cine art PIKU . this picture script is very social or  a basic life  subject . in film PIKU,  art script run around a senior citizen of INDIA or his physical problem , in this  art work Dr. Amitabh Bachchan had expressed to constipation  problem of a senior person or that’s side effect on other family member or on their  real life . 

Piku film or that’s concept is based on psychology . you can say this art film is teaching to society for problem of physical dices or psychology  by way of emotions. This  art film is teaching to youth how to care to our senior member of family or society,  in  same condition this film is teaching to seniors of our society , how to they face to their critical physical problem and how to share that problem with family members . I can say this film is completely guide line of critical  life time , it can give way of patience design and much more .
( writer wrote very well, director directed very well , actors performed very well and the  result is , film PIKU have done business of 100 Caror very well ..) ha ha..

But for me this art film PIKU is not new concept , because I were lived it before three year or  you can say it was continue  till 2012 . because  I were caring to  my late great grandfather in our home . he was very emotional person or very sensitive too . so we were moved very care fully for him . he was also disturbed to constipation problem in his life . so when I were watching to film PIKU on big screen I were feeling it is  my real past . that film script was touched  my heart and emotion’s . 

In mid of that film  I noticed  my eyes were  wet by eye water ,  because some seen of that film was very close to me or myself  nature so I were very emotional in cine hall .  by luck I were alone there , I mean no one with me in cine hall as a family member or close friend so I were felt lots of emotional presser on my heart or that’s result  my eyes were  wet  to eye water . because I were faced that in real .

In film Script write add a nice caption for message or guide to society that was it ( MOTION IS EMOTION ) it is funny, critical, or meaning full + feeling full too . In short a writer have wrote and guide very well to all by cine hall . 


After visit of film PIKU  I were came at home and then I were wrote some lines in Hindi as a hindi note for our world family . I were updated that on online by facebook or I did shared that with Dr. Amitabh Bachchan On his blog or with some more actors of film PIKU . 

Here I want to share that Hindi Note copy  for your reading but I will not translate to that . because I have no words for right translation . so sorry , but I am sharing with  you , I know  you educated person will translate to my hindi note very well by tool of translation on online..

I wrote it ..

 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205243052370523&set=a.1159622585403.2025211.1072945182&type=1&theater

 मित्रों कलात्मक प्रतिबंधन के नाते, जो की बना हुआ है डॉ अमिताभ बच्चन जी से ! सो मैं आज काफी समय बाद करीब एक साल बाद फिर से सिने मैजिक थिएटर गया फिल्म * पीकू * को देखने ! एक कारण ये भी रहा की आज सुबह रंगमंच अभिनेता मास्टर नवल किशोर व्यास ने एक आर्टिकल पीकू पर मेरे साथ साझा किया जिसे पढ़कर लगा की आज ही समय निकाल कर इस फिल्म का अध्ययन किया जाए और सायं का शो देख डाला ! एक कब्ज ने एक कब्ज की बिमारी वाले ने इंसान को मार डाला ! फिल्म का मुख्य किरदार डॉ अमिताभ बच्चन जी ने निभाया है जो की कब्ज से ग्रसित है , जब फिल्म देख रहा था तो मुझे मेरे स्वर्गीय दादा जी श्री बुलाकी दास पुरोहित जी की याद आती रही उन्हे भी कब्ज की शिकायत रहती थी ! और हम भी भिन्न भिन्न तरह के प्रयोग करते उनकी हर रोज की कब्ज को मिटाने को कभी घरेलु नुस्खे तो कभी होमियोपेथी और कभी एलोपेथी यहाँ तक की एमिनो तक भी उपियोग में लिया जाता और उनकी कब्ज को मिटाया जाता कब्ज की जुंझलाहट में वे कसार कहते के मेरे पेट को दबाओ सायद बाहर आजाये , ना आने पर गुस्से में कहते कमबख्त फसी खड़ी है आती नहीं , कई बार उन्हें अति परेशान देख कर डॉ साहब अपने नर्सिंग स्टाफ में से किसी को भेजते और मैन्युअल तरीके से कब्ज की गांठों को नीलवाना पड़ता वो बड़ा तकलीफ देह होता पर उसके बाद उन्हें दो तीन रोज के लिए राहत का अहसास मिलता !
बस फिल्म में पीकू का रोले दीपिका पादुकोने ने निभाया ( पादु कोने का मारवाड़ी में अर्थ होता है अभी नहीं पादुगा … जस्ट किडिंग। ) और मेरे घर में मेरे छोटे भाई ने ! सो पीकू फिल्म मेरे जीवन का एक हिस्सा सा है ऐसा कहूँ तो अतिश्योक्ति नहीं होगी !
फिल्म में कुछ बातें भी शिक्षा प्रद लगी जिसमे रूट्स जड़ों को नहीं उखाड़ने की बात विरासत को संजोने की बात जो मेरे साथ है जन्म जात !
फिल्म में मौन रूप से जो बात कही गयी या मैंने पकड़ी या जो मैं अक्सर कहता हूँ की इंसान कही नहीं जाते जगह इंसानो को बुलाती है ! और इंसान को आत्मशांति अपनी जन्म भूमि ही दे पाती है !
पीकू की तरह हम दो भाइयों ने भी हमारे दादा जी के जीवन को दीर्घायु करने में ५ साल का समय एक दम बंधकर दिया ! वे पांच साल और उनके एक एक दिन गिनाउ तो ना जाने कितनी पीकू जैसी फिल्म पट कथाये निकले जिनमे मोशन , इमोशन , एक्शन , रिएक्शन , और ना जाने और कितने कितने शन मिलेंगे !
कुल मिलाकर डॉ अमिताभ बच्चन जी के साथ इरफ़ान खान ( मेरी तरह का एकलोता किरदार ) , दीपिका पादुकोने और रघुवीर सिंह यादव के साथ मौसमी चरटर्जी जी की चटर पटर ने गुद गुदाते हुए, मुझे मेरी जड़ों की याद दिलाई , मेरे स्वर्गीय दादा जी की याद दिलाई , फिल्म पीकू ने छुली मेरे हृदय की गहराई सो फिल्म पीकू को मेरी और से हार्दिक बधाई साथ ही पूरी पीकू टीम की इस फिल्म को बना ने के लिए मेरे हृदय की गहराई से … जय हो !



 I think  you find the right aim of my writing for  this post because I was lived to script of film PIKU  in  my real life ..

 So here I said  I was lived script of  film PIKU..

Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDA  
     

No comments: