Friday, January 3

Art Vibration - 268

MYSELF ON SEARCH OF NEW FORM


Friends today I were got some free time after  my daily art work exercise . in that free time I were not wanted to leave  my art studio. Why  I don’t know but  inside of myself  I were feeling some  more searching  sound about art or art form. It is true  and  you will accept it when  you will see in next  my new research of art form .

Actually after art work I saw  some news paper  on my working table .kind  your information in this days I am using news paper piece in my drawing so that was on my  working table . in that movement I were imagine a airplane of my drawing  in form  of 3D . it was a new search of myself  for art form . where to it was coming in  my vision I don’t know but it was  coming in my vision for more research of art form  about  myself art journey.


In Imagination I saw a airplane was came out from paper of sketchbook  and that was converted  in a 3D sculpture by News papers . I were got on , on my imagination as a art labor . without any drawing or structure study of airplane I were started exercise of  3D art work by paper or thread .  here in visuals  you will see how to I were started 3D form of myself imagination and how to I were completed  that by a very simple and easy way of art formation . that was a transformation of  my 2D imagination or drawing in live 3D form .


When I were started that 3D art exercise  I were not confident about a search of new art form of  myself drawing or that’s element . but step by step I were created 3D form of airplane in size 24 inches by 20 inches . I were not used any armature  like a clay  sculpture in that 3D airplane  sculpture of paper . it was a self challenged to me or to  my art study . by patience I could completed a 3D art form by simple paper or thread . I saw a 1 X 1 inches airplane of  my drawing  was come out by me in 24 X 20 Inches with 3D form . so I can say it is a magical art exercise by me for  myself  search of art form .


In this days  my time and art journey is suffering in short time .here my vision need some space  for  more search or research but in complicated  time I am saving some time for art work or in this compressed  time my  inner sound is requiring to me some more form of art about  my art journey. This 3D airplane is a short example of that inner sound or that’s  true or force full demand .  
I  Don’t Know it is right or wrong but I am following to my true inner sound or that’s presser of research of new art form .

Here some questions you can put up for me as a art critic.

Why  you select paper or news paper ?

Why  you are not try in other medium of Sculpture ?

How long  is the life of this paper sculpture ?

ETC ?


Then I will give  a one answer to  you.  it’s a search of new art form for  myself inner sound . I don’t know what I will do with it but I have done it in 3D form as a researcher of myself inner sound by way of art.

 So I said myself on search of  new form ..

Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

2 comments:

yogendra kumar purohit said...

International Artist Dhruva Mistry said about it in his own word.
lntresting....
With best wishes. :)
Dhruva Mistry

richard kushinsky said...

YOGENDRA, VERY INTERESTING. DO YOU KNOW ABOUT PAPER MACHE? IF NOT YOU DO WHAT YOUR DOING EXCEPT YOU MAKE A PASTE OF SOME FORM OF GLUE[I DON'T REALLY KNOW BUT YOU CAN LOOK IT UP] AND SOAK THE NEWSPAPER IN IT AND THEN PLACE IT IN LAYERS OVER YOUR FRAMEWORK, LET IT DRY AND IT CAN BE THEN VARNISHED. SOME EXAMPLES ARE HUNDREDS OF YEARS OLD.
IN ANY EVENT WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS EXCITING AS IT BROADENS YOUR ART ASDVENTURE. DOING NEW THINGS ALWAYS EXPANDS YOUR CREATIVE MIND, GOOD LUCK WITH THIS MODALITY