Saturday, June 14

Art Vibration - 320



2000 Goal’s In 2000 Day’s 


Image from  Facebook Page of  E Guru  Dr. Amitabh Bachchan .( Super Star of  INDIAN CINEMA ) http://srbachchan.tumblr.com/
Friends  you can say to it a real  story of 2000 day’s .it is a live example of art communication of 2000 day’s . it is a writing power of two visuals artist of INDIA ( Senior and junior ) . it is a sound of a very strong commitment of art and artist. It is a live presentation of old education system of INDIA GURU SHISHY PAPRMPARA with new format of ONLINE  here I am E Student and Dr. Amitabh Bachchan ( Super Star of INDIAN CINE ART )  is  my E GURU. 

Yes he is  My E GURU. E is a short Key of English Education , Entertainment ,Exam of Art and life or some more .ha 

In 2008-09 , when I were connected  to online communication system in that time I were joined  to blog of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan that’s old link was www.bigb.bigadda.com . when I were joined  to his blog  in that time I were not in habit of English writing and thinking . that was  my big weakness for world art communication because  on online or in our world,  English is a easy way for communication , today we all know it very well . 

When I were read  to Blog of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan in starting time of our communication in that time I were understood it , if I can learn Good English from Dr. Amitabh Bachchan Sir . so I were  lived continue with his blog . because he is writing every day something special for guide line about Junior Artist or other EF ( EF mean Electronic family , Electronic friend ) .  

In starting time of our communication  his English and some academic words were not came in  my knowledge because  my English vocabulary was very short and I did many mistakes in reading and writing on his canvas ( BLOG ) in my  reply . But he was not criticism to me or  my writing .that was his silent  promotion to my English learning or exercise of English writing  as a E  GURU. 

I were lived  that time  his film role of NAMAK HALAL , in that film Dr. Amitabh Bachchan Also trying to learn English from Co star Smita Patil .so I think he was living in   My wrong English  his past art work of Film Namak Halal. Many  time I were indicated to him about it .ha ha.. in that movie he said a line for English language ( I am laughing now here in writing to  this line )

He  was spoken “ I laugh English , I talk English ,I walk English because English is a very funny language  ..ha ha ha..( it was a film Script not his own words about English ) 

So on his blog I were started writing of right and wrong English continue , in first month I were wrote only two and three lines on his canvas ( Blog ) after  my registration  on www.bigb.bigadda.com . kind  your information  there I were joined  to his canvas ( Blog ) after 250 days . so today I am back to him  250 days in following of his blog writing  days .

But it is a blessing of GOD And GURU with Time so I am continue communicating  with him on his  canvas ( blog ) for English or art education . it is  my good luck if he was  accepted  my passion of art and English learning interest . so he is continue with me  by sound of  blessing as a E GURU.

His canvas ( BLOG ) is giving me every day something special for art and life by way of English . I know today my English is not so strong and fine or smooth  like him but in percentage ,I can say I get 50 to 60 percents as a E Student .I Can say it, because this art vibration blog was visited  in our world by 51,000 peoples and I did got lots of art comments  on this art vibration from English countries artists. they can understand to my art English or it could came in me from Dr. Amitabh Bachchan. 

Every day when I come in  my art studio for art work in that time I am join to Canvas of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan .First I am reading his kind words by new post on his canvas with some special visuals updates . for me his canvas is a live story book of live life of  Dr.Amitabh Bachchan . His canvas is giving me dedication, Passion abut art work, self commitment, fight to critical condition of time and life, design of patience, still like rock , respect for art and senior artist of our world , promote to needy and juniors , guide to help demander ,share art with art lover or promoter and much more or more .  I can’t explain to that all in words at here  my good friends..

You know he was gave me first reply on his canvas , after notice  to  my angry comment about a criticize  of a EF or UK., here I want to share that post copy for  your observation of our communication 

  1. (  comments no.272, bigb.bigadda.com blog reply by amitabh bachan..to yogendra first time  on his blog..day 473
  2. yogendra kumar purohit says:     August 8, 2009 at 12:35 pm
Dear Sir..
its for Navya..ok– ( Hey Navya just forget all and get some fun and enjoy take some holiday and leave the school for few days ok….)
A learned friend of mine form the United Kingdom…. sir i want to ask to that guy, friend without this bolg how to you can know about big b, and how to you can share your thought after read this bolg from your country by your home and by yourself. i want to say to that criticise is very important part of life so first think what you watch , what you read, how to you find , and what you say about any subject, outherwise all critic will criticise your critical point of view. on online communication you can start from your room and 196 our world countrys people can read ,watch,listen in a one time your post .in that cash you can touch the all world in one minute so accept it and enjoy it…. ha.. just think and say…hey guy come and live the contemporary time of our earth life and enjoy art with us us…!
i said right about that or not you say me sir..
regards
yogendra kumar purohit
M.F.A.
BIKANER,INDIA
yogendrapurohit@yahoo.com
http://www.manasartz.com
August 8, 2009 at 2:57 pm
Yogendar … it was not criticism .. it is healthy debate and we must encourage that …

……) here  you can notice  my past English level and sound of art and art communication. Actually on post day 473 ,I were touched first time the heart of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan  Sir , that’s result I got a reply with very positive sound of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan  And after three year our EF was published a book of www.bigb.bigadda.com . so a big salute to My E GURU Dr. Amitabh Bachchan  Sir ..After book publication he was recalled  to me about this post day 473 of bigb.bigadda.com . he was remembered to  my critical words. It was great for me ( his E Student ) .

After that post and reply over all our communication , I were got many time his replies on his canvas for my reply. Actually I were touched to his heart and he was observed  to  my real art motion or passion .
By this writing communication on his canvas we all EF have wrote lots of book publication matter , Dr. Amitabh Bachchan Said  about his blog writing , I have  wrote seven books matter on my blog , then I said  in reply, me too  Sir , on  your canvas or many more continue writer of our EF. 

As a Literature point of view blog of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan is a global daily dairy of unlimited EF. Everyone can get everything about art and contemporary culture on his canvas with lots of stories and visuals . his canvas is a international desk for press. Kind  your Information Many press reporter are collecting new update of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan for publication of news paper from his canvas ( Blog ) .

In art language Dr. Amitabh Bachchan  canvas ( Blog )  is a very strong  art installation presentation . In this installation he have used format of online or literature + text of our world language  . in is art work presentation any one can share his/her  inner sound and feeling for him and he is accepting as a Dr. of art . so this art work is very close to concept of temple of God . in one word  I can say to his canvas ( Blog ) A electronic Art temple . 

As a common person, as a artist, or as a E Student I am praying of art  at this art temple for collect to more art energy and blessing for art creation  and I am collecting it every day , day by day to last 2000 days or its continue by support of BSNL INDIA, ELECTRICITY BOARD OF INDIA, COMMUNICTION engineering of IDNIA ,SOCIAL NETWORKING TEAM OF IDNIA . and Blessing of INDIAN GOD or TIME. 

I am saying it because today I have completed 2000 days  on canvas of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan with writing of  art English . so  I am looking to this 2000 days  like a 2000 goal’s  of FIFA world Cup Football. We know our world is busy today in FIFA 2014 world Cup . so all world is focused on Country Brasil . this same condition  I am feeling with canvas of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan .Our  all EF of world  and  world press are focus on his canvas every day for collect something new for art and life. His every day blog  post is a new goal of him in field of art  , in same case I am thinking  , about  my reply, it  is my  goal  on his canvas .so today I have completed 2000 goal’s by writing of English on blog of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan .  

 I am connect  to Dr. Amitabh Bachchan  blog writing to FIFA world cup 2014 because he is also sports lover and promoter. today on his facdebook Page ,  I have visited a new update with his new image , in that image he is catching  to football of FIFA world cup 2014 . so  I were connected his blog with FIFA .for prove to it ,I am sharing his image  for  your visit..after visit to his live picture  you will accepting  my talk ,I sure about it . 

I want to share a one more thing about  my writing , when I were planned to write  this post then I were thought, I will complete  it in 2000 words like  2000 days of Dr. Amitbh Bachchan  blog. when I were stated writing to this post  then I were not sure for this target of 2000 words . but here  you can notice to sound of Blessing of my E Guru and you can observe it , what he is  giving to me for writing of English about art and literature .kind your information in this post I have wrote 1913 words. So I am very close to my target of writing. you can say it is a another try for a art vibration goal with 2000 words in sound of FIFA world cup 2014. I am only 50 words far to my goal, 30 words,10 words, I so close, yes I have done goal.

So I said here 2000 Goal’s in 2000 Day’s

Yogendra  kumar poruhit
Master Of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: