Friday, May 31

Art Vibration - 114

“  VISUAL ART CAN CARE  TO HEALTH ”

Aachary Tulsi  Kshetriy Cancer Hospital and research  society  S.P. Medical Collage ,
was published  my poster Design on  cancer  Subject ( “FAST FOOD, DRUG &  SMOKING -
 AND CARELESS ABOUT HEALTH IS DIRECT INVITATION TO CANCER"  )  
w
ith thanks to myself .
 Friends today is world drug & smoke free day .  Our world is busy today for give message to all about live life and leave to smoke and drug to life. It is must  for a fresh life and a fresh cultural about culture of a cultural nation.   

We know drug and smoke is open invitation to death . but its sad many educated person is taking drug and doing smoking in daily life . we know  last stage of Drug and smoke is cancer . I can say it because I have saw it many time   live in  my real life .This Month we lost  a senior family member of our family he was taking Drug in form of TAMAKU GUTKHA SUPARI a dry powder of Drug. He was lost his chin part , that was melt by TAMAKU and finally he got death through cancer . in my childhood age he was tried to make habit in myself  for Drug , in that condition he was pushed a INDIAN PAAN  In my mouth . that was simple Paan but I did not liked his activity and unwanted presser about that Drug habit. So  that day to till today I have not touched  to PAAN and any TAMKU  Drug and Smoke , because I am addict of art and creation god was designed  in me this positive addiction habit for better and fresh nature creation. Ha so I am thankful  for God and time .

In past I were done many art work against drug and smoke , I were created many posters and painting on smoke or drug .In my real art life i am always giving advice to drug addict  and to  smoker for leave this bad habit  someone accepting and someone not . I have lots of example but I will not share name of that persons they know what I said to them  and what they done on that words of myself . But I am continue in this sound .

This true art action  of myself  was noticed and promoted  first time from our city medical department of Govt. of Rajasthan . it was a very interesting story of  my art sound about health care or against cancer .

Rajasthan Patrika News paper  was published this poster today 
One day I were read a news by news paper Rajasthan  Patrika ( kind  your information today Rajasthan patrika was published a poster  about world drug free day ) . In that news I were read   about poster competition against cancer  subject . that poster competition was organized by AACHARYA TULSI REGIONAL CANCER HOSPITAL  AND RESEARCH SOCIETY S.P. MEDICAL  COLLAGE , BIKANER .

After read that poster News I were called to Tilsi Cancer  Hospital and there to I were collected right information about  cancer or poster competition .On phone a Dr. was guided me very clearly about cancer and that’s basic region . I did talked to that Dr. continue 3o minutes  something , he was shared with me true and right information about cancer . he was Male Dr.,  that was a live education or study on cancer by  me so I am thankful for him.

After collect to right information I were created a poster design on cancer subject , it was critical and I had wrote text In Hindi  on that poster . I wrote

“FAST FOOD, DRUG &  SMOKING AND CARELESS ABOUT HEALTH IS DIRECT INVITATION TO CANCER"

When I were painted to that poster  after that I went to Tulsi cancer hospital .there I saw real patients of cancer . that visual was very danger and fearful for me . but as a artist I were there and it was must  for me if I do live study on cancer subject with live visuals  so I did got some strong will power   in myself and I were observed to all condition of that  cancer patients . In next step I were went to submitted  my poster design . there a collector of poster design,  asked  to me , my collage name , then I said to him I have passed my collage with B.F.A. in Painting  and at present I am working in visual art as a freelancer . he said to me ,  sorry this art competition only for collage  students.

First I were came in tens but within few second I told to him , ok but  I have created it for  your tulsi cancer  Hospital  , I can’t participate in this competition of poster art but  you can exhibit this poster on wall of this hospital for cancer patients and  for patients family . they can learn something about cancer. I said I am come here for award but after visit this hospital and patients condition I am forget to award and prize or as a rule I am not capable for participation in this completion but you can exhibit this poster for health education . the collector of poster design was noticed  my art sound and he was collected  my poster design .

After submission of poster at Tulsi cancer Hospital. I were forgot to that art matter . but Tulsi Cancer Hospital was not forgot to me , one day a worker of That Hospital was came at my home and he was submitted a  thanks letter + printed poster and a certificate of Tulsi cancer hospital . they were gave me a special thanks by publication of my poster design  , they have published  my name in that  poster . it was a real award and reward  to my art work by AACHARYA TULSI REGIONAL CANCER HOSPITAL  AND RESEARCH SOCIETY S.P. MEDICAL  COLLAGE , BIKANER.

May be 10,000  printed poster copies  of my designed  poster will  distributed to all over  Rajasthan Hospitals and medical center of GOVT of Rajasthan by Tulsi cancer  Hospital . because they know  visual  art can care to health ..

Yogendra kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner,INDIA


1 comment:

Unknown said...

INTERESTING ARTICLE: IN WHICH SPEAKS OF DRUGS, CIGARETTES AND SOME DRUGS, BUT I ADDED energy drinks, DRINK WINE WITH ALCOHOL TODAY IS KILLING THE HUMANITY WITH DISEASES LIKE CANCER, HEART PROBLEMS, CEREBRALES.APRECIO SPILL YOUR I HOPE ARTICLE IS A HELP THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE SUCH FILTH sUBMERGED IN DEATH