Monday, April 15

Art Vibration - 85


 “ IMPORTANCE OF PENCIL IN ART  OF ITALY ”

Invitation of International  Art Exhibition of Ramo D oro , Italy  2013.
Last week I were received a mail  from Italy . That mail I were received  from art Museum Ramo D Oro, Napoli ,Italy.  It’s a none  profit art Society  for art communication to  world art family . I were read in that mail a art news about art exhibition of pencil work . Kind  your information  I have connected  to RAMO D ORO  to year 2008  and I can say I found a artist friend of Italy by my simple pencil work  .so you can say it   , its   importance of pencil in art of Italy  . Because  by pencil work I found a artist friend very first from Italy and with his  Art Society Ramo D Oro , Napoli  ( that’s work is communication of art to world Art family ) .


Kind  your information  Ramo D Oro a very strong contemporary  social art Society of Italy  and that’s team were giving  me continue  different kind of  international art exhibitions to  last  four years .When I read  to mail of Ramo d Oro  Art Society  , in that mail I noticed  they are  exhibiting  to only pencil work   ( Drawing ) in this art exhibition  or they were gave   title  “ well – tempered pencils “  to that exhibition.  In this art exhibition 35  International artists  will participate  and in that artists  participation  my work will exhibit by  Ramo D Oro Italy . 

So I were felt happy and then reply to Owner of Ramo d Oro , I  were  wrote to  Artist Vincenzo Montella  a very first thanks for  my pencil art work selection about his next upcoming art exhibition and then I were informed  to him  I will share this art news + invitation to our world art family. I were done that by me in two days  for true art friendship between me or Ramo D oro. Because we both are working  for world Art communication about Love And peace .That Art news Sharing  work was like a team member work  and  you can say to that,  that was a work  for true art promoter .

I were shared  that invitation on facebook,twitter, linkedin, tumblr or by this online networks  I did shared  with world media , or presidents of some art promoter countries of our world . it was  my art duty  for true art work of our world ( that art work will exhibit by a world art communication  worker Ramo D Oro .  Italy ) .I liked that concept of art exhibition  “ pencil work display ” , pencil was a very strong tool of Art Maestro Leonardo da vinci  or Michelangelo and they both great Art Maestro was worked in Rome ,or in  Italy  in his art life .

Today in contemporary time Italy and that’s art society were selected  my pencil drawing  for art exhibition. it was a great feeling  for me  and I noticed again the importance of pencil  in art of  Italy . They know  the artist work power and artist language by his pencil marks on paper . it is a masters test  by visual art masters of Italy . By luck I got pass marks  in that art test by  my pencil works .  it is  making me happy and confident  about  my pencil work . so I am thankful for Ramo d Oro  and that’s strong art team.

Exhibited my  pencil Art Work in International  art exhibition of  Ramo D oro , Italy 2013  


Before this  exhibition opening,   I were received  a message from artist  vincezo Montella . in that message  he wrote to me . I am  ill or not fit for exhibition work so I have  post pond to art exhibition for some days . it was time test of Artist Vincenzo Montella or for Ramo D Oro.  But Team of  Artist  Vincnzo Montella  were exhibited to that world artists pencil works  by Ramo D Oro in  Italy . It was a great presentation by Ramo d Oro after pencil work of  great art maestro Leonardo Da vinci or Michelangelo  in Italy.

 I can say it,  because yesterday I were visited some visuals of Ramo d oro  and in that visuals I have visited  pencil work of contemporary world Artists by exhibition of Ramo D oro  , some strong drawing of Japan artist , some drawing  in form of study of human figures , some natural landscape  by other countries.   all work in drawing form by pencil or ink .  in that contemporary pencil work  exhibition of Italy  my one big size drawing  were signed  yogendra art from India by  pencil drawing language . so I noticed  importance of pencil in art of Italy .

They have been noticed  my pencil drawing sound in year 2008  and today they have exhibited That , in year 2013 th. Four year to continue they have visiting  me and my pencil art work because after 2008 to till today I am working in pencil  drawing language, today  you all  are knowing it very well because I have completed 950 drawing by penciland this drawing work is continue with my art journey   and  500 something  drawing works I have shared  on this blog post in past .

 Art Visitor  is visiting  my pencil drawing work in International Art
Exhibition of  Ramo D Oro , Italy 2013 
At Ramo D Oro they have my six drawing in collection and in that collection of  my work  , four drawing is in small size 8X 10 inches  and two in big size 24X28 Inches. That all drawing work I were created by pencil and ink .

After this exhibition I can visit  my art journey and that’s  sound is clicking  to  international artists and international art societies  too .  in that society  Ramo d oro is very first in  my view .because they know importance of pencil in art of Italy .




Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank for this review

yogendra kumar purohit said...

Thanks To you Vincenzo Montella

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! So happy for you Yogendra x Hello Vincenzo!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, well done Yogendra!!! Hello Vincenzo!

Unknown said...

WOW....SUPERB !!!!!!!!