Friday, October 11

Art Vibration - 232

GREETING FOR BIG B
Year 2009

11th October . a real big celebration day in India . On 11 th October our nation is wish to a great person of our Nation , his name is one and only Dr. Amitabh Bachchan.  Today he have sign on history of visuals art by his true art energy and our world art history have accepted his true art sign on visuals art history . today world know to him by his nick name that is BIG B .

Today all sector of art and communication or electronic cum  print media is busy for celebration of Birthday of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan by self celebration way.  Here on online I have noticed today many media community have shared some videos  links  of  Dr. Amitabh Bachchan or his art works, some online fan have shared greeting and good wish in words or in art form.

On online I have noticed today Dr. Amitabh Bachchan is living in heart and in vision of world peoples. He have fan in all over the world.  in that fan list someone from INDIA and someone from other countries  . it is a true magnetic power of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan  so he is living in heart of people and people are sharing his or her true love and feeling for him .

Year 2010
Dr. Amitabh Bachchan have a very big list of his fans  on his all online networks it is not a easy for a artist job but by art job Dr. Amitabh Bachchan Had Won heart of art lovers.so he have unlimited fans in his fans  list . It is great  feeling for me because I am also  added as a E Student in fan list of him.
I am not a actor just like him but as a visuals art master  I were  connected  to him  in 2008 . when I were connected  to him I were observed a true artist in him according to art Concept  of Bharat Muni ( writer of Natyasastra )theater art writer . I were read to Bharat Muni  in my art education time and after Bharat Muni  I were read that same art sound in Dr. Amitabh Bachchan . so I were joined to him as a E Student  to Dr. Amitabh Bachchan on his blog ( canvas ) .

Year 2011
As a senior he was gave me full freedom for express to my inner art sound  on his canvas , by his guide line I were learned  to writing sense in this short English , I have got a live online art space for my art expressions or that’s art presentations from Dr. Amitabh Bachchan , it was a true art promotion to my art energy by him ..

I were started writing on his canvas with self commitment and time is supporting to me in our true art communication so its continue  today . I have shared lots of on his canvas in this 5 years without any brake . in short I can say what I share , poetry, writing, art concept, daily art work exercise and some special greeting on date 11th October .birthday of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan .
Here I want to share that selected greetings image  for your visit  by this post on birthday of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan.

Year  2012 
I were posted first greeting to Dr. Amitabh Bachchan on his birthday of year 2009 , in that  simple photo image greeting I were added text MAHARAJ for him , because a senior film Director was called to him MAHARAJ so I were noticed that word from his blog post and then shared that same word on his birthday by a simple greeting.


year 2013 
Second greeting I were posted  to him by online  in year 2010, in that greeting I were edited a picture of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan on Photoshop and I were gave a look of water color painting to his image.
 Third greeting I were posted to him in year 2011 , in that greeting  I were selected his picture image from his Film Deewar  and then I were mixed  my art work and his image on a one digital frame  in form of greeting and posted  to him .

Fourth greeting I were posted to  him in 2012 , that was a portrait on paper by pencil . I were selected his picture from  Film Sarkar ,

Fifth greeting I were posted to Dr. Amitabh Bachchan , yesterday night , it was also a portrait of Him , I were selected his picture from his old time art work .

In this five year every day I am communicating with him and collecting some more true art energy for  my next art journey and he is blessing on me always with lots of love .i sure this true love and blessing will create a live meeting of us for more better art sound of  world visuals art.

In philosophical view we have meet in vision , we know to each other very well by nature , virtually we have touched to hear of each other . that’s live example is greetings posts and his reply to me  with kind words from his  big heart .

So here I said only greetings for BIG B ..


Yogendra kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: