Tuesday, October 1

Art Vibration - 221

MEMOREBLE ASSIGNMENT OF HOTEL RAMBAGH JAIPUR


Actor Rajeev Khandelwal  At Rambagh Hotel , Jaipur 
Yesterday I were read some good words About Hotel Rambagh Jaipur by Dr. Amitabh bachchan on his blog post , he was at hotel Rambagh for Birthday Celebration of  Rajmatha Jaipur. When I were reading that blog post  in same time I were remembering  to my past time.

one day I were at Hotel Rambagh .that was year 2006 .there I were invited for a press conference . in 2006 I were joined to City Bhaskar news paper as a press photographer . so City Bhaskar Editor Mr. Sumant Bhatachary was ordered me for join to that press conference as a press photographer from City Bhaskar unite .

I were went Hotel Rambagh by my bike . that was my very first visit of hotel Rambagh . I saw there lots of green plants and colorful flowers  or gardens . yellow color was on walls with white line of heritage design look. That was a palace of king  in king time but in contemporary time that is converted  in  heritage hotel . over all that location was inspired me for photography but I could not shoot that without permission, so I were not shoot that landscapes or heritage visuals of hotel Rambagh.

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal  At Rambagh Hotel , Jaipur 
Actor Rajeev Khandelwal  At Rambagh Hotel , Jaipur 



























In hotel I went on reception counter and there to I were got  a right information about place of press conference . I were went more in side of hotel Rambagh and I were feeling some different feeling . as a artist that was a place for me but as a press photographer  I were presented there like a art labor ..ha ha it was true or critical too.

When I were enter in space of press conference in Rambagh Hotel . I saw a very young actor of TV. Mr. Rajeev Khandelwal was organized that press conference after his first big success of acting . he was booked Rambagh hotel for press conference . that place of his press conference was showing his art confidence or his  success level .

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal  At Rambagh Hotel , Jaipur 
I saw he was sited in open garden with some other press  Reporters or Photographers . I were joined them and started  my job work  my art labor . but in that movement I were observed to Actor Rajeev Khandelwal and his words or inner confidence .so I were shoot him continue by my camera  for a perfect emotional picture . he was also observing me and my art action in form of photography.
After photography work of press conference a senior photographer of Times of India  was called to Actor  Rajeev for special photography work. Rajeev went with photographer of Times of Inida and I were followed to them .

He was fixed a traditional chair for  actor Rajeev Khandelwal and Rajeev was sited  on that chair . that senior photographer of times of Inida was started his special photography work on actor Rajeev.  In same time I were started  photography on that live posses of Actor Rajeev . when I were shooting to his action in that movement senior photographer of  Times of  INDIA was told me no no boy its  my photo you can’t shoot it its  my idea , I said yes  sir  its  your idea , I am just trying to learn how to get good picture by  your idea through practical in front side of  you because  you are  my senior  . but I promise I will not use it for press publication . he was said to me smart boy .ha ha..And actor Rajeev was enjoying our live conversation about art photography on him, and he was smiling .ha ha..

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal  At Rambagh Hotel , Jaipur 
That press conference was a live class for me about how to do  photography of celebrity .

 After that press conference  . Next day in city Bhaskar  my photography work ( art labor ) was published with a good story on Actor Rajeev khandelwal  and here on online last year  I were joined  to Actor Rajeev Khandelwal as a artist of visual art . today we are artist friend on online . when I were joined to Rajeev Khandelwal then I were shared his portrait or some posses pictures of Hotel Rambagh  . he was liked that and then  updated one picture  on  his profile page . that was a art respect to my art work by a artist or by a online artist friend. He was remembered his past time of Hotel  Rambagh Jaipur . 
For me That assignment was a memorable assignment so here I said memorable assignment of Hotel Rambagh ,Jaipur …






Yogendra kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

2 comments:

प्रियंका said...

but during dat time he was nt in any online media now he is in twitter @rk1610isme

प्रियंका said...

but during dat time he was nt in any online media now he is in twitter @rk1610isme