Friday, October 25

Art Vibration - 246

A THOUGHT ON POETRY
Friends here I have received a invitation of a poetry book launching event , a malty talented creative person, a writer, actor ,director , editor of news paper and a poet Mr. Madhu Achary  will launch his new poetry book on 26 th October  2013 . when I were reading his invitation in that movement I were remembering a true motion of my art journey that was about poetry concept.

It was year 2011,  date I think  21 st  October , a senior writer of my city Mr. Shree Lal Mohta was gave me a article  copy for reading and he was  said to me I need  to  you some view on this article from your vision. That article was in HINDI  language or that’s writer was Dr. Nand Kishor  Acharya . today we All INDIAN know his right image in HINDI literature .


Dr. Nand Kishor  Acharya
 That  Article was on poetry concept actually that was a self talk of Dr. Nand Kishor Achary about poetry matter or about future of poetry . I were read that article many time as a critic a  young or a contemporary critic . I were thought much more about poetry or about view of Dr. Nand Kishor Acharya by that article  subject.

I were thought my senior writer Shree Lal Mohta Ji was selected me for  my view on that article  , he knew I am artist  of visual art  but he was observed some more in me as a senior so he was gave me that article copy for reading or for view of myself on that article .

When I were started writing my view on that article I were came in a critic mood where  to that came in myself I don’t know but that was came in me and I were started writing on that article as a hard critic of HINDI literature . that was a big risk for me because a art master was taking a action on a writing matter of Dr. Of HINDI literature . but my true art education was giving me will power for that risky step of critical writing on  article of a  language Doctor.

I were also wrote in Hindi  and I were got some print out of that critical note . I wrote poetry is a flow like flow of water , like river GANGA , poetry is very old and it will live for long time on this earth with human life . it can get up and down condition but poetry will live with life on this earth because it is a flow like water.

 I said to Dr. Nand Kishor Acharya by that note, sir   you don’t feel fear about future poetry it will live with life.  I were end to that  critical note by two line of Dr. Nand Kishor  Achary , he was wrote that line  in his article , contemporary poetry was not in hand of seniors and future poetry will not live in hand of contemporary poet , I said to him by my critical note   . you question and fear full question about poetry it not wrong but in your article  you have gave answer to yourself by this two line so why  you feel fear about future poetry it will live with life on this earth in future. Sir ..

My critical  Note on Article of Dr. Nand Kishor Acharya 
 I were shared  my critical note with Dr. Nand Kishor Acharya by a event of live talk on poetry that was at Anand Niketan Bhawan  , Bikaner,  Dr. Nand Kishor Acharya was noticed  my critical view about future poetry and he was liked that when he came on desk for talk to all. Actually I was very young critic in that talk of  future poetry . here I want to share  that critical note copy for  your observation .I were submitted that note copy to many literature persons of that poetry talk.

 After read my critical note Dr. Nand Kishor Achary was told me indirect ,  I am not feeling fear about future poetry but I am thinking about that,  may be my critic is write ..Actually he was noticed my writing sense or my reading sense with my  critical observation sense . he could  said  to me nonsense but he did not said  on my writing  note. So here I have to quote to that critical note on article of  Dr. Nand  Kishor Acharya  on  future poetry . after received a invitation of poetry event after two years.

 Today 2013 after two year  a writer , Actor , Editor , Director or a poet  Mr. Madhu Acharya  is inviting   to me for his poetry book launching event by invitation card . it is a activity of present poetry but according to year  2011 it is a future poetry .


 So I said A thought on poetry …

Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: