Friday, July 19

Art Vibration - 154

I SAW PAINTING THROUGH THEATER ART 


Untitle 


Friends you can say it , its part two of Folk Art Festival of year 2007.because in a one blog post or story It was not possible for me to share all  with  you .so one more post with same sound of folk art. Kind  your information folk art fair to I were collected 700 visuals  like a paintings  by my digital camera so you can understand how many art matter  in my vision about that folk art fair of year 2007 . In last post I were share  with you a visual story by Dance performance ( Natya natika ) and by this post  I will share  with  you,  how to theater art  give  me painting visuals, when I were visiting to that live performance in our town hall Bikaner.


Untitle 


Organizer Artist Dilip Singh  Bhati was designed some play in that folk art fair .it was natural because he is a good Director of theater art . so he was gave me many painting visuals by his folk art fair. I am again thankful for him. By time design Today he is busy in Teaching  Job of GOVT. School of Rajasthan in a Village .he is teaching to village kids,  it’s a real big art work by him.
In folk art fair of 2007 , he was invited to theater artists of  all over India . I were noticed some theater artists  were performed on stage with kids . that was a plus point for our folk art of INDIA. Because kids were following to folk art for future.



Untitle 


In that theater art performance I were saw few play of different cities of our nation . all artist were fresh and very dedicated  for his folk art performance . I were updated for collection of visuals in form of painting by my digital camera . by that folk art fair I were noticed many styles for visual creation by light and space with human figure . I were noticed a play director was used to stage space ,light and actor for play like a medium of painting canvas .


Untitle 



There in town hall visitors were  enjoying to play script and dialogue and activity of actors or performer but I were busy in observed  to impression of light and shadow , action of performer and use of space with sound of folk art presentation. There in three days I were saw many play all were best and very artistic with artistic visuals .because that’s concept base was folk art .


Untitle 


Some play directors  were  created visuals by only light impression they were used red light and dark background . some directors were used Prop for visual creation about  visitors . over all they all were expressed his or her art knowledge by very limited space and tool , at town hall Bikaner  for Folk art fair2007. That was not easy job for a theater director I know it ,but they were done that for success of folk art fair.

Untitle 

Here I am sharing with  you some visuals of that folk art performance , I sure after visit to visuals of that art event. you will accept my words of this post.  There ,when I were visiting and shooting to play of kids I were noticed how to kids are saying and performing about environment condition and what we will do for care to our world environment that performance was presented by prop or by dress . that was gave me some nice painting visuals. But kids were sensitive about our world environment that was plus point of that event and I sure many kids were inspired to that live performance of kids .

I were learned how to play with canvas by that folk art fair performance . I were noticed play director was playing with his canvas ( theater stage , actors, light and shadow ) , I saw a director was play by fire on stage from Actors . I were got many painting visuals from that different performance . that was risky but very strong performance . some time reality want reality so in art ,some philosopher said it no compromise in art.  I were saw live example of this talk in that folk art performance .

Over all folk art fair was very special gift for me from Artist Cum Director Dilip Singh Bhati , because after  a long time I were went in cultural event for visit or for collect that true art sound as a painter . I were saw many visuals by Dance and  theater art performance , I were learn for performance by limited space. I were notice how to play with self canvas for visual creation . I were learned soul power can do anything when you think for positive  way by art. Because Director Dilip Singh Bhati was organized that by his own soul power and his true art soul was created 700 visual for me in form of painting by folk art performance through folk art fair of year 2007 . so I said again I saw painting through theater art …

Untitle 


  
Yogendra kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: