Wednesday, July 31

Art Vibration - 165

LAND OF RED CHILI

We know definition of word chili . it is danger but beneficial for human life. Its natural medicine for filter to our blood and its clean to our stomach by food . we Indian are saying to it   LAL MIRCHI, red chili. Our INDIAN food not give real test without this red chili powder, you can say this red chili is a base of our Indian food taste .other side effect of this red chili ,  When we touch to it then its  virtual impression come in our hand finger ,that finger when we touch on our eyes,  we feel lots of burn feeling of fire . it is fact  you all know about it very well  . when this red chili dry dust come in our nose by air we can’t stop to our self to sneezes .  

So its danger but it is a natural medicine for healthy life. I am sharing this words at here because I were noticed a true story of past with sound of this red chili  . I were went to Jaisalmer for my art exhibition . that was solo show of myself  in hall of Public relation office , Jaisalmer . there I were displayed  my exhibition banner at public place , in that place I were hanged a banner on wall of SAGARMAL GOPA CHOK . Kind  your information Sir SAGARMAL GOPA was a freedom fighter of My INDIA . In fight of freedom  British GOVT. was arrested him and putted in jail . in jail they were putted red chili powder in his eyes , nose, mouth, in hip and in his penis . I have read it in my education of history . can you imagine his real pain after  putted that red chili in his body ?  he was felt pain like Christ ( The God Of British ) .

After exhibition I were came home by car in that journey I were move to Jodhpur side and then Bikaner. in mid way of Jodhpur or Bikaner, i were observed some red color on land . that was very far to road so I was confuse and thought what was that ?  that red color land was farm of chili .


 I were saw some worker were working with that red color land . I were said to driver please stop to car I want to shoot to that red land , he was stop to car and I were came out to care with my camera . I were went near that red land . and I saw that was not red land that was natural red chili . Farm worker were  putted that on open ground for dray .

In my art view that was a live installation art work and that’s definition . there worker were putting to that red chili on land like a carpet , yes red carpet . that red chili was recalling to me about story of Freedom fighter  Sir SAGAR MAL GOPA and his real condition after red chili powder case . I were noticed there natural color and in that color a danger power of kill to life. Actually that short visit and art documentation time was gave me lots of view through that red chili live installation . I noticed they were putted to that red chili with very artistic style , that artistic style was pulled to me for this view. I were shoot many pictures of that red land , red carpet ,natural medicine or  red chili a tool of death of Sir SagarMal Gopa .

Here  you can visit  some visuals of that live installation of red chili  and I sure   you will feel lots of after visit to red chili visuals . here in side I have lots of but I have no more words to explain to my inner words matter without words. But I know you can understand my inner motion after visit to visuals of red chili installation because I were observed to that like a  land of red chili.





Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

1 comment:

richard kushinsky said...

THE PICTURES ARE GREAT ESPECIALLY THE ONE SHOWING THE CHILIS IN MOUNDS. I EAT SOME FORM OF RED CHILIS EVERYDAY AND HAVE TOUCHED NY EYES AND FELT IMMENSE BURNING. YHE ONLY THING THAT HEIPED WAS TO FLUSH WITH COLD WATER. YOGENDRA NICE WORK I